Image auto insert in post (Topic)

Forum about News and things to know about the Bwired Forum will be placed here.

Moderator: TheHogNL

Noel

Post by Noel »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by snelvuur</i>
<br />@wifi: i was also thinking about traffic and cpu stuff for linux, since that was easy to do :)

I allready have some nice idea's.. but it needs some more work too.

// Erik (binkey.nl)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I see.
I've been loggin traffic for years now :-) (http://www.kijk.info/stats), and making the avatar was a one minute job as I had all the code allready :-)
I will also be adding lot's of new stuff to the avatar (or maybe a signature bar) as soon as I have a bit more spare time.
Maybe we should make a list of what we are going to do, so that we do not log the same stuff :-)

---
Never start anything you can't fi
Snelvuur
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Snelvuur »

The only thing that is harder to monitor is the indivual routes. I was thinking about doing that once, so i could check what the average traffic on a certain road was. But that was to much work, and i can grab it from vid.nl but they are not that fond of it.

I do have an sms service, which sends me a sms on certain roads for speed camera's :)

// Erik (binkey.nl)
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chak</i>
<br />It's a Firefox problem.
Working fine in IE7 and Safari
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Ahh...that's why. I thought it was me.

Return to “News Forum”