toon gets "solar" data .. not displaying on screen

If your (rooted) Toon doesn't do what it's supposed to, post here. Dutch allowed / Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

vso

toon gets "solar" data .. not displaying on screen

Post by vso »

this shows me I have PV input/output :) (extracted from the toon)

Now next challange how do i get the hacked toon to display the PV data in the "stats" on screen I am guessing it already should be in RDD db ..

Hopefully it setting some 0 to a 1 in a file ?

also missing current usage when PV is producing .. so need to figure out that as well (1800 watt - ? = 1600 watt (subtracting PV converter data from toon data) but this is not "accurate" a guess at best ..
Last edited by vso on Wed May 20, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TerrorSource
Administrator
Administrator

Re: toon gets "solar" data .. not displaying on screen

Post by TerrorSource »

Did you do a search on this forum?
Its already discussed earlier how to add data to the RDD files.
vso

Post by vso »

TerrorSource wrote:Did you do a search on this forum?
Its already discussed earlier how to add data to the RDD files.
if RDD data needs to be added ? will it automagicly display this on the screen ?
I hoped there was a simpler method

ps i have no issues "searching" I just want to know what routes i can take .. and not know a bit of the toon internal structure .. i hope there are easy & neat ways to reach an goal
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Did you already enable ZonopToon? Did you connect a zonoptoon kwh meter already?
Please describe your setup a bit more.

The Toon calculates realtime usage by taking the P1 data and the zonoptoon-kwh-production data.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
vso

Post by vso »

TheHogNL wrote:Did you already enable ZonopToon? Did you connect a zonoptoon kwh meter already?
Please describe your setup a bit more.

The Toon calculates realtime usage by taking the P1 data and the zonoptoon-kwh-production data.
I actually just canceled my toon contract with provider .. so the current Toon + readout is all i have.
The PV installer did not supply me with a "smart" breaker in the breakerbox .. I think that's needed ?

I could connect https://www.elektramat.nl/emat-dinrail- ... d-gekeurd/ if that allows me to provide the same data ? (think not)

- domoticz with only plugins to "read data" .. the growatt is connected although light on "details"
- the node-red is not doing anything yet..(not feeding into domoticz) and is just a play thing to understand stuff.

I just would like to know if possible to "fake" a toonopzoon kwh thingy (in what format needs it to be put where.. ), and can i activate "solar" data to display ..

Thinking out loud
if the data is stored in location A (on "disk" ) with Zwave software .. and imported by software B from location A and we can alter software B to look at a different location .. its simple to "inject" data using a "cat" + "sed" thingy
if at al possible (think not)

I could also do generated Watt - returned Watt = used Watt and feed that back to the toon from domoticz (if needed/wanted)
I don't expect it to be easy though :) and i need to code it ..

so if i need to acces /dev/blabla --> or file x.y.z do magic .. Or because of limitations (i currently not know of ..) or key words to dive into the forum any and all advice/help is appreciated.
I don't know the flow of stuff and here you guys have at least a lot more insight .. that could save me time ..

Return to “Toon issues and support (Nederlands toegestaan)”