Interactief trainingsmiddel

Forum about Rfxcom home automation Domotica devices.

Moderator: b_weijenberg

Sandberg89a
Starting Member
Starting Member

Interactief trainingsmiddel

Post by Sandberg89a »

Ik ben voetbaltrainer en wil een interactief training hulpmiddel gebruiken. Met een tablet of telefoon wil ik draadloos, via een layout op de tablet (voetbalveld , waar de layer ook gemakkelijk gewisseld kan worden in hockeyveld, rugbyveld, basketbalveld enz.), een aantal lampen (de kleur) of schakelaars kunnen schakelen.
De lampen en of schakelaars worden ondergebracht in hesjes, pionnen, stangen, doeltjes enz. De te sturen objecten moeten een bereik van 100 tot 120 meter hebben. (lengte voetbalveld).
Ik heb al wat op internet gekeken en bij gebruikersgroepen gevraagd. Maar nog geen oplossing gevonden.

Wie kan mij helpen.

I am a football coach and I want to use an interactive training tool. With a tablet or phone I want to switch wirelessly, via a layout on the tablet (soccer field, where the layer can easily be changed in hockey field, rugby field, basketball court, etc.), a number of lights (the color) or switches.

The lamps and / or switches are accommodated in vests, pawns, rods, targets, etc. The objects to be controlled must have a range of 100 to 120 meters. (length football field).

I have already looked at the internet and asked user groups.

who can help me

Kasper de Beer
b_weijenberg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Interactief trainingsmiddel

Post by b_weijenberg »

The current RFXtrx433E has a limited range and a doubt if it will have a range of 120 meters.
Maybe RFXCOM has another solution, contact support rfxcom.com
raymonvdm

Re: Interactief trainingsmiddel

Post by raymonvdm »

I know someone who create this on a racing track using battery powered pods. Each pod was built on a car battery and a shot ledstrip. The ledstrips where used as an yellow / green / red flag system. I think there where just these three options all red/green or yellow. So it should be possible but you may need to use an other wireless solution
Running HS3PRO on PC with Z-Wave / OpenTherm / Plugwise / RFXcom / MQTT / XAP400 / Logitech Media Server and Squeezelite on PI`s

Return to “Rfxcom Receivers & Transmitters Forum”