Problem adding device with N housecode

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

djo28
Starting Member
Starting Member

Problem adding device with N housecode

Post by djo28 »

Hello, discovered DomotiGa recently and really enjoying it, thanks a lot for this program.

I got a problem with defining a device (Marmitek AM12 for example) with the house code "N". I can configure it with house code from A to P but N is missing.

By the way, this is for controling RF433.92 plugs that have a particular way of working.
Device is turned on by the "B4 - ON" command and turned of by "A4 - OFF" another is "N7 - ON" and 'M7 - OFF". This last one is the reason of my post.

That brings another remark : I have to create two devices, one for each code, and that creates two action buttons on the "control" tab. On each button I have to click twice to switch on or off the device (because the button sends "B4 - OFF" then "B4 - ON" and only the last one makes my device switch)
Don't know if I'm clear :lol:

I'll try to see how to code in Gambas to see if I can create a new device with another way of working.

Did someone else have such devices ?
Did I miss something and is there support planned for those ?
RDNZL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Problem adding device with N housecode

Post by RDNZL »

I have fixed the missing N house code, I guess I have to learn the alphabet again ;-)
You have to compile the project with Gambas IDE, I have not updated the binaries yet.

Do you have more information (web link) for those weird RF433.92 plugs?
Regards, Ron.
djo28
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Problem adding device with N housecode

Post by djo28 »

Thanks for the fix, works like a charm now.

I found those extra cheap plugs in a local shop but with the references on them I only found this superstar.com.tw/index.php?main_page=pr ... ucts_id=54

Another thing that would be cool in DomotiGa is if we could create separate "ON" and "OFF" buttons in the "Control" tab. 'Cause if I play with the remote control bundeled with some of my plugs, the state in DomotiGa is no more correct.

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”