HA7Net and DomotiGa

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

Bororo

HA7Net and DomotiGa

Post by Bororo »

Dear Friends,
I went through this forum seeking for answer and found several topics where HA7Net was mentioned.
I already know about HA7Net capabilities and support for 1-wire IC's.
What is not clear for the moment is DomotiGa support for this device.
I'm planning to connect several temperature sensors and few counters to HA7Net, but I would like to know If others steps needs to be done before I'll see all this stuff available in DomotiGa. All I know about 1-Wire support is that DomotiGa accessing 1-wire sensors via Midon TEMP08 interface, or using a DS9079(U) interface together with digitemp and the last one is using OWFS.
Will I see 1-wire devices connected to HA7Net in DomotiGa without installing Digitemp or OWFS?
Many thanks in advance.
RDNZL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: HA7Net and DomotiGa

Post by RDNZL »

DomotiGa has support for 3 different 1-wire interfaces and you have one with isn't one of them :roll:

I cannot get clear what protocol the HA7Net device uses, only some vague description about using http and ssl.

If you can show me some to the point documentation or example code in vb I will see what I can do.
Regards, Ron.
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Ron, there's nothing vague about the HA7Net; if you need a manual (on which I based my HA7Net interface), I can send it to you.
With (Delphi) code, if you want to. Although I can imagine you don't like writing code for a device you don't have yourself.
RDNZL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by RDNZL »

Robert, i'm interested in both.
DomotiGa supports hardware which I don't have already, eib/knx, ezcontrol, currentcost are some of them, the first one is rewritten by myself.
I don't have problems with that at all, the problem's I do have are lack of time and defining priorities.
But i'm not the only one I guess :mrgreen:
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Ron.
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Ok, I'll send both (soon :) )

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”