Trouble using "database admin" and getting error 11

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

zeltron
Starting Member
Starting Member

Trouble using "database admin" and getting error 11

Post by zeltron »

Hello every one,
i 'm a new user of DOMOTIGA so i'm newbee.
I start with a live cd version and move to the lastest version 0.0.197 using ubuntu 10.4.
I was not able to display a graph of my "currentcost" device . I can see the differents values when i active the logs.
i have also actived the graph in the device (simple or RRDdata) The preview of graph generate a display. But no graphs available in the domotiga windows (Energy Sensors) I see the device in the "overview" but no graph f i switch to 2h, 1D, 2D, 1W , there no graph also.

I suspected a trouble with my "rrdtool" (1.3.8 ). Remove it et reinstall it. without best result.
I delete the database reinstall it with th domotiga .sdl in example.
i try to clean the database using the tools in domotiga " database admin". When i choose the delete RRD, and use it i have the following message :

[11] Unknow symbol 'CreateRRDs' in class 'ServerStats'.FToolsDatabaseAdmin.btnDelRRDs_Click.143

and Domotiga crash.

I m not sure to be clear in my explanation.my english is not very good...

But i have two trouble:
- no Graph
- Domotiga stop with error 11

Thanks by advance for your time and your help.
Sorry if is not in the right forum

regards
Nicolas from France
zeltron
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Trouble using "database admin" and getting error 11

Post by zeltron »

Hello

partially Solved, its ok for ok for the graphs now, i forgot to activate the module in the RRDTOOL settings.... :lol:

But i still have the error 11 when i try to clean the database using the tools in domotiga " database admin". When i choose the delete RRD, and use it i have the following message :

[11] Unknow symbol 'CreateRRDs' in class 'ServerStats'.FToolsDatabaseAdmin.btnDelRRDs_Click.143

thanks by advance.
regards
Nicolas :

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”