How: multiple networks in Source?

Plugwise Forum about Plugwise devices and the Source software.
rovinge

How: multiple networks in Source?

Post by rovinge »

What is exactly is needed to add a second Plugwise network in the Source application?

I am about to hit the max. of 64 devices in a single Plugwise network (well, maybe I am having already too many devices: 61 modules and 9 SEDs....) and I now (start) understand(ing) that the optimum number is around 50 devices per network. I now would like to divide my devices over two networks.

I just got my hands on a second Stick and Circle+ which I would like to add to the Source environment next to my existing network but of course with the current license Source does not see the second stick.

What else do I need? Is it just the Source extension license "Multiple Networks", or do I need more to get this to run?

I appreciate any feedback,
Roel
Akatar

Re: How: multiple networks in Source?

Post by Akatar »

somewhere in the plugwise section in this forum you can read of changing a hex, i don't know if that enables the multiple networks

you can buy the option 300 euros!!

if you use homeseer and the plugwise plugin (from rdp), then you can add one or two plugwise stretches
(you won't see them in the source)
eewqbays
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: How: multiple networks in Source?

Post by eewqbays »

now i read in the manual that the circle+ may not be reseted :oops: what should i do to get the connection back?
raza

Return to “Plugwise Forum”