Plans for next version

Alles m.b.t. de Fritzbox plugin van Robert Hekkers overgenomen door Rien du Pre(DUTCH forum)

Moderator: RdP

Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Plans for next version

Post by Digit »

Thanks, this can be useful.
Right now I'm attempting to support switching the 2.4 & 5 GHz Wi-Fi of the 7390 model.
That can take a while, not too long I hope :wink:
After that I have some other big things to do so I can't give an estimate on when I'll start looking at this.
It would be nice to have though... 8)
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Small update:
Decoding the voice-mail files (*.rec) to wav format was already found months ago. (yeah, sometimes I do work on the things I plan to do)
One of the last 'problems' I had was linking those voice-mail files with the phone calls from the call list.

I think I've got that one figured out too now. I found a set of files that seem to contain all the information I need.
Dates, times, phone numbers and voice-mail filenames, although some of the data is not in a human readable format.

Time for some serious binary file dissecting 8)

BTW this doesn't change anything to the time table (cause there isn't any :wink: )
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Another small update.

Fritz!Box 7390
Support for the 7390 with both 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi is finished (with respect to the technical "how to"; the Plugin has to be changed at some places for this though).

Voicemail
I can also confirm that voicemail will be available in the future. I know (almost) all I need to know, so nothing can stop me anymore :)
I'm looking for a way to implement listening to voicemails from the Homeseer web interface; any suggestions?????
A separate voicemail web page perhaps? Dealing with HSTouch? I could really use some Homeseer user input on this one :?:
abl

Post by abl »

Wow, that looks very promising! If you need any beta testing :P
Rutger

Post by Rutger »

I would like to make an outgoing call from HS with the Fritzbox and add an action, i.e: HS speak something. Now I use the SIP connector plugin, but the registration failed from time to time and all tips and hints from the Homeseer board isn't a solve. There are some scripts to use in Explorer but that's not so good as via an event action in HS or something like that. It prevent to buy an extra plugin for people that have the same issue :P

About the Voicemail.
Maybe like the Homeseer Phone plugin: http://alturl.com/649tc
It's simple but effective in this kind of case.
My home automation blog: https://rutg3r.com
Digit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Digit »

Thanks, I'll have a look at it!

Return to “Homeseer Fritz!box Plugin Forum”