Regards,
John
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Visonic (Powermax) LV Interface application

Post by bartbakels »

I need some additional input,

I am thinking of removing the panel Event config, and replacing it by the same setup as the user event config;

so instead of the 5 fixed events, you could configure all states to trigger events, so distinguish also

arm away
arm away bypass
entry delay arm home
entry delay arm away
disarm
programming
etc

Downside:

-You need to populate those settings by hand again (one time configuration)
-Panel in Alarm, can not be distinguished this way and still will have to be a fixed HTTP Call. This is detected by the logevents and/or the alarm system flag

what are your thoughts?

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Gentleman,

a strange HS3 observation, I setup my production also with the http calls from HS3 to the visonicdriver, and i could not get it to work with

&hs.GetUrl("http://localhost/Visonicdriver/action?A ... ,TRUE,3011)

But it works in the browser and when I change the sript call to

&hs.GetUrl("http://localhost:3011/Visonicdriver/act ... "",TRUE,80)

It works :S Strange.............
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Edwin2008
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Edwin2008 »

Hi Bart. Yes I have rs232 interface card in visonic and can use it via visonic software.
** edwin **
johnz

Post by johnz »

bartbakels wrote:I need some additional input,

I am thinking of removing the panel Event config, and replacing it by the same setup as the user event config;

-Panel in Alarm, can not be distinguished this way and still will have to be a fixed HTTP Call. This is detected by the logevents and/or the alarm system flag
what are your thoughts?
I am fully happy with the current 5 states. But flexibility for needs that may arise (or that others may have) always sounds good.

I am not sure of the technical background to be honest and do not fully understand your remark on the panel in alarm not being distinguished this way and needing a fixed HTTP call.
I assume the reliability of detecting the armed / disarmed status remains the same?

Regards,
John
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

deleted..double post
Last edited by bartbakels on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Posted a new version;

v1.0.4 BETA Release With Build IN Webserver Installer Location V1.0.4

Changes

- Send Panel state (Arm, Disarm)Every x seconds (requested Watchdog function)
- Panel(HTTP) User actions, next to the current panel HTTP actions.
- Request latest status from Powermax after startup
- bugfixes

(ON ESXI )on NUC
johnz

Post by johnz »

Thanks for the new version Bart, it's running great.

Regarding the Labview error I mentioned earlier: I cannot reproduce it under normal circumstances (neither in 1.0.3 nor in 1.0.4). When thinking about it further: the errors always occurred when the computer was restarted, so quite some processes going on and applications starting. I guess it's just HS not responding quickly enough under these circumstances.

Regards,
John
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Johnz,

I think that hs3 was not fully started, i see the same errors when http calls were made to hs3 when it was not running.

Barr

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Botap
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Botap »

Hi,

The application looks really good.
I am trying to access the webpage to get the status of the alarm:
http://ip:3011/VisonicDriver/xmlget?1234

I have set the security Addition string in application but I am getting an Access Denied Error.
I am running Windows10
Any idea what is wrong on my setup?

thanks
Bart
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Botap wrote:Hi,

The application looks really good.
I am trying to access the webpage to get the status of the alarm:
http://ip:3011/VisonicDriver/xmlget?1234

I have set the security Addition string in application but I am getting an Access Denied Error.
I am running Windows10
Any idea what is wrong on my setup?

thanks
Bart
Has been resolved with Bart, it seemd that the installer did not create the C:\VisonicDriverWWW, creating this folder manually solved the issue, this folder can be specified in the niwebserver.conf file btw. Bart is using domoticz, Below some basic info to setup this in domoticz

For domoticz,

- Create a virtual device for the panel with some states
- Create a virtual device for each sensor

HTTP Get calls TO domoticz can be found here: domoticz.com/wiki/Domoticz_API/JSON_URL ... tain_level to set domoticz device statusses from the visonicdriver

The HTTP Calls FROM Domoticz TO the visonicdriver app can be executed with the HTTP Syntax as described

hope this helps

Regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Visonic (Powermax)Interface (Windows) application

Post by Phaeton »

Hi Bart, question: yesterday i had An alarm. False luckily, but I was wondering how to detect where the alarm is being triggered. How do you do this with your app in combination with homeseer?
groeten,
Harry
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Phaeton,

There are several ways todo so, but not really this app related. I jyuste have all sensors (zones) states in HS3 (controlled via the visonic driver application) and as soon as an alarm triggers, HS3 emails me the state of all these sensors by the use of replacement variables (and IPCAM pictures) to my mail adres. This enables me to see which sensor tripped.

Btw I am working on a new version, with;

- Download panel parameters (zonenames/ zonetype/panel version/type)
- Password protect control and settings page (optional)
- Minimize to system tray (optional even on startup)
- Popup system tray baloons
- ARM/DISARM on Control page with buttons
- E-mail/SMS functionalities?

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

Thanks, I'll try that. Sending the status per device is something I didnt use. Thats because I'm not sure which sensor I programmed for what room. Am I correct in the next update you'll download the names? Then I'll wait for the update ;-) Looks like a great update.

thanks!
groeten,
Harry
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Phaeton wrote:Thanks, I'll try that. Sending the status per device is something I didnt use. Thats because I'm not sure which sensor I programmed for what room. Am I correct in the next update you'll download the names? Then I'll wait for the update ;-) Looks like a great update.

thanks!

Yes you are correct, if needed i can already send you the beta (without installer), i will try to get a new version out this weekend.

I am still busy with finding out the best way to implement email functionality as flexible as possible. Any input is appreciated :)

(ON ESXI )on NUC

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”