Post by Edwin2008 »

Shoot, ment the aux button. Unable to edit the post via talpatalk
** edwin **
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: VIsonic (Powermax) LV Interface application

Post by bartbakels »

Edwin2008 wrote:If I get it right it also works with hs2?
Is the sum button on remote also supported?
How can I donate to the project?

Edwin,

I yesterday sort of implemented the remote aux button. But this does not work out of the box. I configured the x10 output 15 to blink on press of that aux button winh the remote programmer software. Now in the new version that i will release soon its also possible to send http triggers when x10 outputs change even without x10 controller connected to the powermax :)

Hs2 is also possible i guess. Tenhsserver is needed an something to send udp vommands from hs2

Donating can be done in the settings screen.

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
johnz

Post by johnz »

Hi Bart,

Impressive speed of implementing new functions :) Will try the new beta and register tonight.

One question:

Is the new X10 functionality the only way to communicate the panel state (armed away etc.) or am I missing something?

And, since you mentioned it, a feature request:

Would it be possible to communicate keyfob events (eg. keyfob 4, disarmed)? The AUX button does not make a distinction for keyfob used as far as I know and communicating which keyfob was used / did what would be great for individual presence detection / actions (still relying on the HS2 Alphatronics plugin for that).

Regards,
John
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

johnz wrote:Hi Bart,
One question:

Is the new X10 functionality the only way to communicate the panel state (armed away etc.) or am I missing something?

And, since you mentioned it, a feature request:

Would it be possible to communicate keyfob events (eg. keyfob 4, disarmed)? The AUX button does not make a distinction for keyfob used as far as I know and communicating which keyfob was used / did what would be great for individual presence detection / actions (still relying on the HS2 Alphatronics plugin for that).

Regards,
John
John,

First of all the updated installer will be posted this evening :)

Regarding your X10 question, NO. The panel states are communicated with the HTTP Calls that can be configured in the settings page, also by X10 but that is not needed. Yes, Yes I know,I need to create a decent manual. Still on my todo list :D.

X10 however need to be used to detect a AUX button press on the Remotes, But to get this working you need to program your panel that AUX will trigger one of the X10 Outputs. Which also works without an X10 interface connected (I dont have an X10 controller connected)

Regarding your feature request, I think this is possible, but how do you want this to be communicated to your destination system? And this wont work for the AUX button.

regard

Bart
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Visonic (Powermax) LV Interface application

Post by bartbakels »

Hi all,

I released the second BETA and updated post 1;

v1.0.1 BETA Release Installer Location V1.0.1

If upgrading, I advise to fully remove the old installation and reinstall with the new version and reconfigure all settings. SORRY FOR THAT, but the settings layout changed. Option 2; backup your settings.ini file and add [Settings] at the top of the settings.ini.

New Features:

- Bypassing Zones
- Saving Last State Zones upon closing application
- Synchronizing PC Time with Panel Time
- Sending RAW commands for testing purposes
- X10 and PGM controlling (control X1-15 en read status (Also usable for AUX button keyfobs)) including HTTP Triggers.
(Uncertain if X10 is send with correct code and PFM is working, can somebody confirm? I dont use an X10 Controller with my powermax)

Please let me know if there are any issues and or feature request, I am also working on a manual, because I realize that the application is not fully self explenatory :D

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
johnz

Post by johnz »

bartbakels wrote:
Regarding your feature request, I think this is possible, but how do you want this to be communicated to your destination system? And this wont work for the AUX button.
No preference or idea really.
If a HTTP call is not possible, then perhaps a TCP stream that (in case of HS3) the IP/Serial plugin can monitor for certain strings?

Regards,
John
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Http call is certainly possible but than i have to create an variable in the http url which ondicates which remote.

I was also thinking of a simple eventengine which can be configured, such as drop downmenu with remotes then actions( arm/disarm etc) and the http command that will be send. And that list can be filled by the user.

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

johnz wrote:
bartbakels wrote:
No preference or idea really.
If a HTTP call is not possible, then perhaps a TCP stream that (in case of HS3) the IP/Serial plugin can monitor for certain strings?

Regards,
John
John to clarify, I was thinking of this solution;
user event.png
user event.png (34.01 KiB) Viewed 11368 times
So u can make your own triggers, by selecting from the list

Zone/User; are keyfobs,zones, Pincode users, Proxytags etc
Events; Arm, Disarm, tamper, etc
HTTP Call; is the http url the program triggers.

This is really the A7 message from the panel for the geeks :)

Will this suit your needs? Or do you also need an ON and OFF URL, which makes it a bit harder for me :P?

Regards

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

I have taken your app into beta. Lets see if it can replace my HS2 solution. I have to say, I dont worry. It's feels stable and I could do everything I wanted. Some ideas/features requests:

* Ability to send http request when there is a problem with the panel
* My http calls look a little strange. When i copy paste them it looks like they are partially copied. But in the end they are copied fine. It cause me to copy multiple urls in the field.
* Is it possible to name the zones based on the value in the powermax (e.g. living room, office etc)
*Use as a service without interface (maybe reachable through icons taskbar?
groeten,
Harry
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

See my answers below
Phaeton wrote:I have taken your app into beta. Lets see if it can replace my HS2 solution. I have to say, I dont worry. It's feels stable and I could do everything I wanted. Some ideas/features requests:

* Ability to send http request when there is a problem with the panel

See post Johnz, probably this also can be used for this, i will release v1.0.2 in a few minutes ;)

* My http calls look a little strange. When i copy paste them it looks like they are partially copied. But in the end they are copied fine. It cause me to copy multiple urls in the field.

Yes i know, probably i need to tweak some things in the GUI

* Is it possible to name the zones based on the value in the powermax (e.g. living room, office etc)

On the TODO list

*Use as a service without interface (maybe reachable through icons taskbar?
Good idea look into this, I now start the application via the HS3 startup.vb

(ON ESXI )on NUC
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Updated Post 1,

v1.0.2 BETA Release Installer Location V1.0.2

CHANGES;

Possibility to trigger HTTP Calls by adding rules in the settings/USer Events Tab. Now users can trigger http calls upon for example:

Keyfob 1 Disarms
ProyTag 7 Arms
etc etc

BTW keep in mind that the application closes after 2 hours when not registered.. :oops:

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

bartbakels wrote: Good idea look into this, I now start the application via the HS3 startup.vb
So do i (now :D )
groeten,
Harry
johnz

Post by johnz »

bartbakels wrote:[

Will this suit your needs? Or do you also need an ON and OFF URL, which makes it a bit harder for me :P?

Regards
This looks like it will suit my needs completely, including the ones that I was not aware of yet :)
Thank you very much!!

Regards,
John
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Hi,

I did some resource and it is possible to integrate a webserver in the application.

Possibilities:
- send HTTP Get commands to the Visonicdriver to ARM/disarm/X10 etc
- create a Status HTML Page
- Request an JSON response with panel state

Is this something you guys want? Do we still need the UDP interface as well?

Just want some input :)

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

Id love that! Im not sure about udp VS http get. I dont know which one is more secure?
groeten,
Harry

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”