Twitter & Spam

Forum about all other NON Home automation stuff can be placed here....
Jeroen Bartels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Twitter & Spam

Post by Jeroen Bartels »

Hello all,

Unfortunately my iPad broke after ios update. It's 17 month old so I went to the Apple store in Msterdam to have it repaired. Unfortunately Aplle only gives one year warrenty and the would make me pay 290 euro to have it fixed. I'm really really pissed off so I want to tell the world :-). (They claim the second year is for the store where you bought it)
This is where Domotica kicks in:
I used DJF3's Twitter script to send a dutch and English Tweet every 11 minutes. Nice hashtags so I know people searching on ipad, apple, ios or fail will find it. Tweets are not identacal as i put a time stamp in it.
My only worry is when Apple would report me as a spammer my twitter account will be blocked. Does anybody have experience with this?
**Jeroen**
Noel

Re: Twitter & Spam

Post by Noel »

Why not create a 2nd special twitter account for this?

Maybe contact Consuwijzer (www.consuwijzer.nl) I do not think Apple is allowed to give you only a one year warranty on a thing like this!
--
Maak nu je eigen video bericht online.
Anyone interested in time travel meet me here last Thursday!!
ıɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ buıɥʇʎuɐ ʇɹɐʇs ɹǝʌǝu
Noel

Post by Noel »

In de Nederlandse wet staat dat het product dat u koopt 'deugdelijk' moet zijn. Van veel producten mag u verwachten dat deze langer meegaan dan twee jaar. In veel gevallen kunt u de verkoper dus ook na twee jaar nog aanspreken volgens de Nederlandse wet.
--
Maak nu je eigen video bericht online.
Anyone interested in time travel meet me here last Thursday!!
ıɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ buıɥʇʎuɐ ʇɹɐʇs ɹǝʌǝu
sj3fk3

Post by sj3fk3 »

But as far as I know it's true that you have to go to the store you bought it. They have to settle it with Apple.
Kind Regards,
Greg.
Jeroen Bartels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jeroen Bartels »

I did make a special account for this but still hope they will not block it. And I will go back to the store where I bought it. They will help me for sure.
**Jeroen**

Return to “Off Topic”