This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

avannigt
Starting Member
Starting Member

Wrong waterpressure in Domoticz

Post by avannigt »

Hello,
I am a beginner with OTGW and Domoticz. I have installed the OTGW and NodeMCU that I recently purchased at Nodoshop. My boiler is an Intergas Combi Compact HR22 in combination with a modulating Honeywell Chronotherm III thermostat. Everything works fine in Domoticz, except the water pressure. It constantly indicates 6 Bar. Of course that's not correct. Can sombody tell me how i can show the correct pressure view (around1.5-2 bar) ?
thanks and regards, avannigt
hvxl

Re: Wrong waterpressure in Domoticz

Post by hvxl »

I suspect the 6 bar is what the boiler actually reports. Unfortunately some boilers produce bogus values rather than respond with Unknown DataID. Most likely it doesn't really have a digital water pressure sensor.

To get Unknown DataID instead of a bad value, you can issue the command UI=18 to the OTGW. I realize this is not a great solution, but the possibilities are limited by your equipment.
Schelte
Templar

Post by Templar »

avannigt wrote:Hello,
I am a beginner with OTGW and Domoticz. I have installed the OTGW and NodeMCU that I recently purchased at Nodoshop. My boiler is an Intergas Combi Compact HR22 in combination with a modulating Honeywell Chronotherm III thermostat. Everything works fine in Domoticz, except the water pressure. It constantly indicates 6 Bar. Of course that's not correct. Can sombody tell me how i can show the correct pressure view (around1.5-2 bar) ?
thanks and regards, avannigt
The Intergas Kombi Kompakt HR series boilers does not have a digital pressure sensor, it has an analog pressure gauge.
avannigt
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by avannigt »

Schelte and Templar thank you very much for the information. I have to deal with it until i have a new boiler.

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”