OpenTherm Gateway 4.2.8

This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

hvxl

Re: OpenTherm Gateway 4.2.8

Post by hvxl »

Only otmonitor is on github. Pulling that and customizing it is fine. But the OTGW firmware you need to download from the web site.
Schelte
Bororo

Post by Bororo »

I've managed it (finally) and can confirm that Reference Voltage setting is working. I'm messing my answers with github otmonitor/gateway.asm as I 'm trying to understand firmware and functions implemented (my goal is to add some custom fields specific for Geminox THRi boilers e.g. No of burner starts).
btw - I've seen Reset entry in your previous log and I'm wondering if there is any command for resetting gateway? I'm using Tasmota powered socket for power cycling, but maybe I'm missing somenthing.
hvxl

Post by hvxl »

Bororo wrote:I'm wondering if there is any command for resetting gateway? I'm using Tasmota powered socket for power cycling, but maybe I'm missing somenthing.
GW=R
Schelte
Bororo

Post by Bororo »

Thank you. I feel like I'm ignorant, but found it 30sec later :-) I need to improve my reading with understanding skills.

I also found some new sections in otmonitor.conf file, what is is for?:

Code: Select all

view {
  tab graph
  order increasing
  sort name
  bitflags true
}
firmware {
  hexfile {}
}
fsdialog {
  duopane 0
  reverse 0
  sort name
  historylist {
  }
  mixed 0
  hidden 0
  details 1
}

hvxl

Post by hvxl »

That's just for storing the choices for the file selection dialog, so user don't have to adjust it every time. It only applies to the GUI version. As I understand, you are using the non-GUI version via a web browser. In that case, these settings are irrelevant.
Schelte

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”