Available data values

This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

gelandenwagen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Available data values

Post by gelandenwagen »

Not being accomplished at all in matters programming, IT or abstract I ask what would be involved in adding other data values to the selectable list in the logging/configure options if I have understood that option correctly?

Could this be a consideration in future updates please?

I'm interested primarily in
ID33
ID18
ID19

There are more but of far less importance
ID120
ID121
ID123
ID122

I understand this is a not for profit project but would possibly consider a payment for the work.
hvxl

Re: Available data values

Post by hvxl »

ID18 is already available (CH water pressure). To make the others available, they will have to be added to the 'xlate' list and ID19 and ID33 will need a call to the 'special' command. Of course, your equipment will need to provide this information for these changes to do anything useful.
Schelte
gelandenwagen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Available data values

Post by gelandenwagen »

Yes, thank you regarding ID18. My original desire was only ID33 but thought while writing the post why not ask for the possibility of more. I didn't refer back to the already available options, apologies.

My boiler can provide the information I've asked for, I can reproduce it on the app that comes with the control, unfortunately that is a snapshot, and as such a series could be manipulated. My intention is to substitute the different information for comparison on the progressive graph.

Quite understandably the program is made for an end user to monitor the usage and control, I was more interested in the boiler/system performance over time and then the gateway and monitor could be moved to compare other appliances and system configurations. Not only combination boilers where hot water control is onboard but OpenTherm control of heat only boiler hot water storage reheat patterns.

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”