Hardware: Toon metering module, "meteradapter"

Forum about Toon hardware, both versions 1 and 2 of Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TerrorSource, Toonz, TheHogNL

Re: Hardware: Toon metering module, "meteradapter"

Postby wirdo02 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:29 am

Daniel wrote:- Replaced the cable (phonecable with 4 wires) between the meter and adapter.

to be sure check if the colored wiring is on the same place on both rj11 plugs, standard telephone cable has a twist p1 cable not.

You are correct! Thanks for your response.
The wires are different on both ends. I’ll cut off the connector and put on a new one.
wirdo02
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby Tebogo » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:41 am

bwbboot wrote:Yeah would love to see this kind of functionality. Logging P1, Water and Solar directly into Domoticz. Would be awesome to pull the information into Toon, or even better, have a way to post the information into Toon. Since thats how I post the information into Domoticz as well.

More than happy to assist somehow!

I also would love this. Instead of the default gas and electricity sensors via the “metermodule”, which mine is broken :| , I love to send or read these sensors out of Domoticz. My Raspberry is connected to my P1-meter, which is verry stable.

But I cannot find anywhere a app on the Toon for that. Could it be solved like the Solar-Panel app from opie-loepie?

Or other solution?

Thank you!!
Tebogo
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby TerrorSource » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:43 pm

Tebogo wrote:
bwbboot wrote:Yeah would love to see this kind of functionality. Logging P1, Water and Solar directly into Domoticz. Would be awesome to pull the information into Toon, or even better, have a way to post the information into Toon. Since thats how I post the information into Domoticz as well.

More than happy to assist somehow!

I also would love this. Instead of the default gas and electricity sensors via the “metermodule”, which mine is broken :| , I love to send or read these sensors out of Domoticz. My Raspberry is connected to my P1-meter, which is verry stable.

But I cannot find anywhere a app on the Toon for that. Could it be solved like the Solar-Panel app from opie-loepie?

Or other solution?

Thank you!!

You can buy a replacement meteradapter on Marktplaats, or send me a PM if you cant find one.
TerrorSource
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Toon Hardware