Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Forum about the Toon firmware, and its extensions

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, TerrorSource, Toonz

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby TheHogNL » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 pm

warp wrote:This folder is almost empty.
Here is what I have :
Code: Select all
eneco-001-xxxxxx:/qmf/qml# ls -alh
drwxrwxr-x    5 root     root        1016 Sep 29 20:33 .
drwxrwxr-x   11 root     root         992 May 26 17:40 ..
drwxrwxr-x   36 root     root        3.0K Sep 27 20:47 apps
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         312 Sep 29 20:33 config
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        6.2M Jun 19 08:55 drawables-base.rcc
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        7.7M Jun 19 08:55 drawables-ebl.rcc
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root          27 Sep 11 13:29 drawables.rcc -> /qmf/qml/drawables-base.rcc
drwxr-xr-x    3 root     root         224 Jun 19 08:55 qb
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.4M Sep 29 20:33 resources-static-base.rcc
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.4M Sep 27 20:47 resources-static-base.rcc.backup
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.4M Sep 29 20:33 resources-static-ebl.rcc
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.4M Sep 27 20:47 resources-static-ebl.rcc.backup
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root          34 Sep 11 13:29 resources.rcc -> /qmf/qml/resources-static-base.rcc
eneco-001-xxxxxx:/qmf/qml#



It's right there :-) resources-static-base.rcc contains all native toon apps nowadays.

Again the boiler app you mention is subscription users only. It is created so that Eneco can do your CV maintenance for you. This creates revenue for them.
You can probably show it again (useless as it is) with enabling the feature in the scsync file (add <feature>boilerMonitoring</feature> between the <features> stanza)

If you want to see boiler water pressure just use the boilerstatus app from toonstore which shows this info for the last few years already :-)
Member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1233
Joined: August 2017

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby warp » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:09 am

ok,
I misunderstood your previous answer.
I thought that "something" in /qmf/qml/resource-something.rcc was a kind of wildcard
So I expected to find : /qmf/qml/resource-boilerMonnitor.rcc

I have added boilerMonitoring inside of <feature></feature> (which was actuially empty).
I've first restarted the GUI only, then because it was not there a full restart, but no luck.
Again, for curiosity reason (understand how the toon works), I would like to have it running (or appear on the screen), but I won't spend more time on that.
I'm already spending a lot of time on the boiler interface itself (my boiler is not opentherm compatible, so I'm writing the code to be able to communicate, together with an OTGW),
and I now have the first conclusive results.
So I will keep this boilerMonitor for later (or probably never ;-) )
Thanks.
warp
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: August 2019

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby TheHogNL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:34 am

Can you post your scsync file (with the feature configured)?
Member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1233
Joined: August 2017

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby warp » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:57 pm

TheHogNL wrote:Can you post your scsync file (with the feature configured)?

Here it is :
It's inside feature (without "s"), don't know if it's a typo from you.
For info : I never edited or replaced this file, except for the language. (and except now obviously)
Could it be coming froé the language incompatibility ?

The history is :
I got this toon from someone on marktplaats. I did the rooting following the documentation. It was straightforward, I didn't have to modify or adapt anything.
Then I decided to make a reset (via the screen, not manually) in order to wipe all data from the previous owner.

Code: Select all
eneco-001-xxxxxx:~# cat /HCBv2/config/config_happ_scsync.xml

<Config packageRevision="443">
  <sysConfig>
   <locale>fr_BE</locale>
   <timezone>Europe/Amsterdam</timezone>
   <currency>EUR</currency></sysConfig>
    <device>
     <package>happ_scsync</package>
     <uuid>xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx</uuid>
     <type>agreementDetail</type>
     <internalAddress>agreementDetail</internalAddress>
     <visibility>1</visibility><StartDate>0</StartDate><EndDate>-1</EndDate><ProductVariant>Toon</ProductVariant><activated>1</activated><wizardDone>1</wizardDone><ElectricityDisplay>1</ElectricityDisplay><GasDisplay>1</GasDisplay><HeatDisplay>0</HeatDisplay><SolarDisplay>0</SolarDisplay><SolarActivated>0</SolarActivated><OtherProviderElec>0</OtherProviderElec><OtherProviderGas>0</OtherProviderGas><SME>0</SME><HeatWinner>0</HeatWinner><mobileAccess>1</mobileAccess><supportEnabled>0</supportEnabled><supportEnabledStart>0</supportEnabledStart><researchEnabled>0</researchEnabled><doSolarWhatsnew>0</doSolarWhatsnew><latestWhatsnewVersion>qt-gui - 1.9638-release-5.9</latestWhatsnewVersion><statusUsageFirstUse>0</statusUsageFirstUse><scStatusFlags>0</scStatusFlags><commissionState>0</commissionState><features>boilerMonitoring</features><featureInputs></featureInputs></device>
    <device>
     <serial_number>15-27-021-674</serial_number>
     <device_type>Display</device_type>
     <device_model>6500-1500-0000</device_model>
     <hardware_version>6500-1500-0000</hardware_version>
     <manufacturer>Prodrive</manufacturer>
     <devicePackage>hcb_config</devicePackage>
     <package>happ_scsync</package>
     <uuid>abf54c25-b431-42e7-a542-e518c7d5750c</uuid>
     <type>deviceInfo</type>
     <name>deviceInfo</name>
     <internalAddress>hcb_config</internalAddress>
     <visibility>1</visibility></device>
    <device>
     <serial_number>15-26-009-259</serial_number>
     <device_type>MeterAdapter</device_type>
     <device_model>6500-1300-7200</device_model>
     <hardware_version>6500-1300-7200</hardware_version>
     <manufacturer>Prodrive</manufacturer>
     <devicePackage>hdrv_p1</devicePackage>
     <devUuid>d5b1a015-a271-448b-9377-390c0424a09a</devUuid>
     <package>happ_scsync</package>
     <uuid>3ae9878b-a6e3-431e-8738-f4547e717a11</uuid>
     <type>deviceInfo</type>
     <name>deviceInfo</name>
     <internalAddress>15-26-009-259</internalAddress>
     <visibility>1</visibility></device>

    <device>
     <serial_number>15-18-033-626</serial_number>
     <device_type>BoilerAdapter</device_type>
     <device_model>6500-1200-4801</device_model>
     <hardware_version>6500-1200-4801</hardware_version>
     <manufacturer>Prodrive</manufacturer>
     <devicePackage>happ_thermstat</devicePackage>
     <package>happ_scsync</package>
     <uuid>51b7f1c8-f9e9-4824-886c-cda5ef6555cb</uuid>
     <type>deviceInfo</type>
     <name>deviceInfo</name>
     <internalAddress>15-18-033-626</internalAddress>
     <visibility>1</visibility></device></Config>eneco-001-151219:~#
Last edited by warp on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warp
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: August 2019

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby TheHogNL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:02 pm

warp wrote:Here it is :
It's inside feature (without "s"), don't know if it's a typo from you.
For info : I never edited or replaced this file, except for the language. (and except now obviously)


This file gets reset every time you connect the Toon to Eneco's servers and also after a factory reset.

But you need to put in <feature>boilerMonitoring</feature> BETWEEN <features></features>
So it becomes: <features><feature>boilerMonitoring</feature></features>
(there are more features...)
Member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1233
Joined: August 2017

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby warp » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:22 pm

TheHogNL wrote:
warp wrote:Here it is :
It's inside feature (without "s"), don't know if it's a typo from you.
For info : I never edited or replaced this file, except for the language. (and except now obviously)


This file gets reset every time you connect the Toon to Eneco's servers and also after a factory reset.

But you need to put in <feature>boilerMonitoring</feature> BETWEEN <features></features>
So it becomes: <features><feature>boilerMonitoring</feature></features>
(there are more features...)

Indeed now it’s there. Useless, but it’s there.
Could it be that the language modification I did in the scsync file is the reason why the tsc menu was not able to add the app ?
warp
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: August 2019

Re: Toon firmware: issues (and solutions)

Postby TheHogNL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:25 pm

warp wrote:
TheHogNL wrote:
warp wrote:Here it is :
It's inside feature (without "s"), don't know if it's a typo from you.
For info : I never edited or replaced this file, except for the language. (and except now obviously)


This file gets reset every time you connect the Toon to Eneco's servers and also after a factory reset.

But you need to put in <feature>boilerMonitoring</feature> BETWEEN <features></features>
So it becomes: <features><feature>boilerMonitoring</feature></features>
(there are more features...)

Indeed now it’s there. Useless, but it’s there.
Could it be that the language modification I did in the scsync file is the reason why the tsc menu was not able to add the app ?


Not sure. Some workings of the scsync is still yet unknown :)
Member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1233
Joined: August 2017

Previous

Return to Toon Firmware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest