Forum about the Toon firmware, and its extensions

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Failed to update from version 4.32

Post by Erwin033 »

Hello,

Would anyone help me to understand why the update script wouldn't work.
I never updated the toon before.

This is the output I recieved:

Code: Select all

sh /root/update-rooted.sh
===================================================================================================================================================================
Welcome to the rooted Toon upgrade script. This script will try to upgrade your Toon using your original connection with Eneco. It will start the VPN if necessary.
Please be advised that running this script is at your own risk!

Version: 4.32  - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 16-11-2020

If you like the update script for rooted toons you can support me. Any donation is welcome and helps me developing the script even more.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8bU3eQp1Jt

===================================================================================================================================================================

Warning: there is a new version of update-rooted.sh available! Do you want me to download it for you (yes/no)?
yes
Ok I downloaded the update. Restarting...
Welcome to the rooted Toon upgrade script. This script will try to upgrade your Toon using your original connection with Eneco. It will start the VPN if necessary.

Version: 4.33  - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 26-11-2020

If you like the update script for rooted toons you can support me. Any donation is welcome and helps me developing the script even more.

Your Toon already tried downloading version 4.19.10 before. Need to force this version!
Now starting the VPN tunnel and waiting for it to be alive and configured...
Tunnel is alive and configured.
Upgrade script downloaded. We need to download the upgrade files first. No upgrade is done yet. Do you want me to download the files (yes) or quit (anything else)?
yes
Starting the upgrade prepare option which downloads all necessary files. No upgrade is done yet.
First removing some files to free some disk space. Removed 'ebl' resource files because this toon is using 'base' resource files.
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two    .    
Prepare failed. Please check the logs at /mnt/data/update/upgrade-qb2.sh.log
Quitting the upgrade. It was a nice try tho...

TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Failed to update from version 4.32

Post by TheHogNL »

4.32 is the update script version which automatically was updated to 4.33
Then it starts a firmware upgrade to 4.19.10 which previously failed but it seems to fail again.
The scripts hints where to look (Prepare failed. Please check the logs at /mnt/data/update/upgrade-qb2.sh.log) so you might want to see the last few lines of that log file to have a clue why it is failing.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

Thank you for your help, when I'm scrolling through the log I see the next errors:

Collected errors:                                                                                                                                             
 * opkg_download_pkg: Package base-qb2-uni is not available from any configured src.                                                                          
 * opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download base-qb2-uni. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?                                                                     
> opkg_dl.download: Exit code: 255                      

/mnt/data/update/upgrade-qb2.sh.log5 /mnt/data/update/upgrade-qb2.sh.log                                                                                                         2020-12-18 19:53:44

> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: d0b935b3c7c4a8f0ab48c5f295e0b735 qtdeclarative_5.11.2+git0+c249438243-r0_armv5e.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 42da030e6ad38fb12b0b0d86adf1f118 qttools-tools-lrelease_5.11.2+git0+ff440191de-r2_armv5e.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 27ed0eba1d0f7a0d09b3427cc9b2f113 sysvinit_2.86-r63-q2_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 2fdca038e07b84bb9b68598c29fc3670 tenant-eneco-nl_1.113-master_all.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: e796906f49d3c603d03578eff429af2d wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: eac57c013ac272eae51d340346c3140d wpa-supplicant-passphrase_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 127c682cd19977671f5fb82cd6eccbc9 wpa-supplicant_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: e1aa541ed402e592cb5f93938c22c720 www-jquery-ui_1.28-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 2eb17127e7ed33ecd5cd4b61e1d0ec33 www-resources_1.38-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 55e15ea272dc34a43abadc2fdb73b2fc zip_2.32-r2_qb2.ipk
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-dl-retry-warning), value(opkg-dl-try5) and text(try5)

>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-exit-status), value(prepare-error-opkg-download-download) and text({"fromVersion":"4.8.25","toVersion":"5.0.6"})

>> 2020-12-18 19:46:28 +0000 (pid 18941) prepare-error-opkg-download-download 'opkg failed to download

What would be the best way to fix the problem?
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Remove everyting from /mnt/data/update/ by executing

rm -rf /mnt/data/update/* 
then try the update again. When it fails paste the complete log /mnt/data/update/upgrade-qb2.sh.log
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

Thank you for your help TheHogNL.
I just removed everything, but still the update wouldn't proceed.
This is the logfile
Attachments
upgrade-qb2.pdf
(101.87 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

What I don't understand is that the update scripts forces 4.19.10 but in the log it is doing 5.0.6.

Can you try:

sh /root/update-rooted.sh -v 5.0.6
and if that doesn't work

sh /root/update-rooted.sh -v 4.19.10
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

I'm sorry but I didn't work.
I tried

Forcing version: 4.19.10
Upgrade script downloaded. We need to download the upgrade files first. No upgrade is done yet. Do you want me to download the files (yes) or quit (anything else)?
yes
Starting the upgrade prepare option which downloads all necessary files. No upgrade is done yet.
First removing some files to free some disk space. Removed 'ebl' resource files because this toon is using 'base' resource files.
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two  ..     
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Did I tell you to do -v 4.19.10 first or first 5.0.6?

And check the log in between again if it now mentions the requested update.
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

I didn't gave you the output of the command:
But here it is:

Version: 4.33 - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 26-11-2020

Forcing version: 5.0.6
yes
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two ..

Version: 4.33 - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 26-11-2020

Forcing version: 4.19.10
yes
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two ..
Has it something to do with this information?
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_pkg: Package base-qb2-ene is not available from any configured src.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download base-qb2-ene. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
Shall I try to run: opkg update?
Attachments
upgrade-qb2.shv4.pdf
(64.16 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
upgrade-qb2.shv5.pdf
(129.04 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

The fact is that they change from base-qb2-ene to base-qb2-uni at some firmware version. Somehow your toon in stuck in between.

opkg update will not help you

The pdf's dont work also.

Please issue these commands and post result

opkg list-installed base-qb2-*
opkg list base-qb2-*
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

This is the result
opkg list-installed base-qb2-*

base-qb2-ene - 4.8.25-1157-0
opkg list base-qb2-*

base-qb2-ene - 4.10.6-1196-0
base-qb2-ene - 4.8.25-1157-0
base-qb2-uni - 4.19.10-1264-0 - BASEPKG base-qb2-uni r1264 -- contains base files needed for this project + dependencies
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Wow another version in the mix..

Please empty that /mnt/data/update directory again and run the update-rooted.sh with option "-v 4.10.6". If it fails, show me the output of that log file again.
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

Cleared the directory of /mnt/data/update, than started sh /root/update-rooted.sh -v 4.10.6, this was the output

sh /root/update-rooted.sh -v 4.10.6

Forcing version: 4.10.6
iptables: Chain already exists.
yes
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two  ...    

>> 2020-12-20 20:47:26 +0000 (pid 1272) upgrade-qb2.sh qb2 ene 4.10.6 prepare

>> 2020-12-20 20:47:26 +0000 (pid 1272) prepare
qb-auto-update not running
>> 2020-12-20 20:47:27 +0000 (pid 1272) preparing
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-prep-info), value(upgrade-prep-start) and text(afv=qb2/ene/4.10.6)

>> Hotfix for writing System Time to RTC
Hardware Clock before: Sun Dec 20 20:47:27 2020  0.000000 seconds
Hardware Clock after : Sun Dec 20 20:47:27 2020  0.000000 seconds
>> configured opkg feeds:
src/gz base http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6
src/gz oebase http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni
src/gz oekern http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-R10-h27-no6
>> opkg_dl.update: opkg --cache /mnt/data/update --download-only update  # try 1/5
>> opkg_dl.update.supervisor: monitoring /mnt/data/update for threshold 5000
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/base.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/Packages.sig.
Signature check passed.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/oebase.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni/Packages.sig.
Signature check passed.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-R10-h27-no6/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-R10-h27-no6/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/oekern.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-R10-h27-no6/Packages.sig.
Signature check passed.
> opkg_dl.update: Exit code: 0
>> opkg_dl.download: opkg --cache /mnt/data/update --download-only upgrade  # try 1/5
>> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: monitoring /mnt/data/update for threshold 5000
> opkg_dl.update.supervisor: Exit
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk: downloading
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: downloading
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: downloading
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk: downloading
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk: downloading
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/libhcb-boxtalk_1.123-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/wpa-supplicant_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 0% (1/161) 
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 0% (1/161) hcb-netcon
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 1% (3/161) happ-pwrusage
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 11% (20/161) libhcb-drv
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 12% (22/161) happ-kpi
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 14% (25/161) hcb-rrd
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 15% (27/161) hcb-comm
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 22% (37/161) libhcb-xml
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 26% (44/161) qt-gui
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 27% (45/161) wpa-supplicant-cli
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 31% (53/161) hcb-bxtproxy
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 35% (59/161) hdrv-zwave
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk.
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 36% (60/161) base-qb2-ene
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 38% (64/161) happ-eventmgr
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 41% (69/161) happ-usermsg
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 49% (81/161) happ-weather
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/libhcb-boxtalk_1.123-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 49% (82/161) libhcb-boxtalk
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni/wpa-supplicant_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 51% (84/161) wpa-supplicant
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-smartplug_1.203-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 65% (107/161) happ-smartplug
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-log_1.79-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 66% (109/161) hcb-log
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hdrv-p1_1.724-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 73% (120/161) hdrv-p1
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hdrv-hue_1.221-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 73% (121/161) hdrv-hue
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/happ-thermstat_1.1919-release-4.10_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 82% (135/161) happ-thermstat
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/libhcb-base_1.293-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 88% (145/161) libhcb-base
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../..> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-scsync_1.267-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-smartplug_1.203-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/happ-thermstat_1.1919-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hcb-log_1.79-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hdrv-hue_1.221-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/hdrv-p1_1.724-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/libhcb-base_1.293-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-7w06TI/libhcb-com_1.124-N-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
/POOL/happ-scsync_1.267-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 90% (148/161) happ-scsync
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/libhcb-com_1.124-N-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 91% (149/161) libhcb-com
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/oe/2.6.36-base-r14-uni/wpa-supplicant-passphrase_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 92% (151/161) wpa-supplicant-passphrase
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-config_1.331-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 96% (158/161) hcb-config
Downloading http://feed.hae.int/feeds/qb2/ene/4.10.6/../../POOL/hcb-watchdog_1.69-master_qb2.ipk.
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 100% (161/161) hcb-watchdog
/tmp/update.status.vars: Downloading 100% (161/161) 
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download_pkg: Package tenant-eneco-nl is not available from any configured src.
 * opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download tenant-eneco-nl. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 2daceba94ab7e0270364b9979be30e22 base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 4ba6d9a66f4b1cc1d8e97656005dff70 flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 923dd16e4c58f1f75865e61057520192 flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: d1f8b41037ed3c25b31ff11d65ee4650 flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 96a3ff7c0f2f969fb301afe52053e4f5 happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: ff6da2d2590e5c61576ee8d13713de52 happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 9fefdb3d19ded34c5e84c1cc4d6b7077 happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 05a5b6588dc279eb7d1e203bb3481b4a happ-scsync_1.267-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 965852265bb20832c029668a904c77ac happ-smartplug_1.203-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 9e399ae425f22af50c62e4245c86333b happ-thermstat_1.1919-release-4.10_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 8ab9d7c9ce76bc38cf2a59c0300d40b8 happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: b58c55d1a61414eacc3528cb2fd4afb0 happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 30ced5d30b83f53982cb0d3e49d36706 hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 80c7dee98343a2f235225e3a4f72c898 hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: e8072b16a4cbfc4a3aa91d58a9730f71 hcb-config_1.331-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 1a74015f59e0833bab2604e785c3ff1d hcb-log_1.79-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 8e91221a457334b38b1540495e90ab46 hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 8fdf688db0e020c98f07bcfd61a4c274 hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: fa76dec8b4ef1a118fc93193c1523104 hcb-watchdog_1.69-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 211d3c64c77f48e8560870f8811b865b hdrv-hue_1.221-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 60a310fab0d0d39416471ae68155e88f hdrv-p1_1.724-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 0df23aac862d1c9cb3bfc5352d790d23 hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 155469f7f730f3a2f79df29c48bfeb59 libhcb-base_1.293-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 3a93c19cd469650810bdb5680bb27c71 libhcb-boxtalk_1.123-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 0b36f04e36ea6d477ebbe951f530ccd8 libhcb-com_1.124-N-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 3db1b7661f9813289f23413b2f3b05ed libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: bec6a6da8618188f9455096f4fc17541 libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: Exit
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: ee2b2480457209a9a11788747c6863e9 qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: e796906f49d3c603d03578eff429af2d wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: eac57c013ac272eae51d340346c3140d wpa-supplicant-passphrase_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 127c682cd19977671f5fb82cd6eccbc9 wpa-supplicant_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-dl-retry-warning), value(opkg-dl-try1) and text(try1)

>> opkg_dl.download: opkg --cache /mnt/data/update --download-only upgrade  # try 2/5
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/happ-smartplug_1.203-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/libhcb-boxtalk_1.123-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Y3l82t/wpa-supplicant_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/libhcb-boxtalk_1.123-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/wpa-supplicant_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-smartplug_1.203-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-log_1.79-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hdrv-p1_1.724-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hdrv-hue_1.221-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-thermstat_1.1919-release-4.10_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/libhcb-base_1.293-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/happ-scsync_1.267-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/libhcb-com_1.124-N-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/wpa-supplicant-passphrase_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-config_1.331-master_qb2.ipk.
Copying /mnt/data/update/hcb-watchdog_1.69-master_qb2.ipk.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download_pkg: Package tenant-eneco-nl is not available from any configured src.
 * opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download tenant-eneco-nl. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 2daceba94ab7e0270364b9979be30e22 base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 4ba6d9a66f4b1cc1d8e97656005dff70 flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 923dd16e4c58f1f75865e61057520192 flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: d1f8b41037ed3c25b31ff11d65ee4650 flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 96a3ff7c0f2f969fb301afe52053e4f5 happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: ff6da2d2590e5c61576ee8d13713de52 happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 9fefdb3d19ded34c5e84c1cc4d6b7077 happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 05a5b6588dc279eb7d1e203bb3481b4a happ-scsync_1.267-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 965852265bb20832c029668a904c77ac happ-smartplug_1.203-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 9e399ae425f22af50c62e4245c86333b happ-thermstat_1.1919-release-4.10_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 8ab9d7c9ce76bc38cf2a59c0300d40b8 happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: b58c55d1a61414eacc3528cb2fd4afb0 happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 30ced5d30b83f53982cb0d3e49d36706 hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 80c7dee98343a2f235225e3a4f72c898 hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: e8072b16a4cbfc4a3aa91d58a9730f71 hcb-config_1.331-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 1a74015f59e0833bab2604e785c3ff1d hcb-log_1.79-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 8e91221a457334b38b1540495e90ab46 hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 8fdf688db0e020c98f07bcfd61a4c274 hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: fa76dec8b4ef1a118fc93193c1523104 hcb-watchdog_1.69-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 211d3c64c77f48e8560870f8811b865b hdrv-hue_1.221-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 60a310fab0d0d39416471ae68155e88f hdrv-p1_1.724-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 0df23aac862d1c9cb3bfc5352d790d23 hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 155469f7f730f3a2f79df29c48bfeb59 libhcb-base_1.293-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 3a93c19cd469650810bdb5680bb27c71 libhcb-boxtalk_1.123-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 0b36f04e36ea6d477ebbe951f530ccd8 libhcb-com_1.124-N-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: 3db1b7661f9813289f23413b2f3b05ed libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: bec6a6da8618188f9455096f4fc17541 libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk
> opkg_dl.download: md5sum-verify: ee2b2480457209a9a11788747c6863e9 qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-dl-retry-warning), value(opkg-dl-try2) and text(try2)

>> opkg_dl.download: opkg --cache /mnt/data/update --download-only upgrade  # try 3/5
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-Ex45ed/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
Collected errors:
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-dl-retry-warning), value(opkg-dl-try3) and text(try3)
>> opkg_dl.download: opkg --cache /mnt/data/update --download-only upgrade  # try 4/5

> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-ZaQjrh/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
Collected errors:
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-dl-retry-warning), value(opkg-dl-try4) and text(try4)
>> opkg_dl.download: opkg --cache /mnt/data/update --download-only upgrade  # try 5/5

> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/happ-kpi_1.406-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/happ-pwrusage_1.674-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/hcb-comm_1.184-N-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/hcb-netcon_1.346-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/hcb-rrd_2.159-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/libhcb-drv_1.342-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/libhcb-xml_1.111-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/qt-gui_1.8075-ene-release-4.10_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/base-qb2-ene_4.10.6-1196-0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/flash-gui_1.651-ene-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/flash-lite-adobe_4.0.3-54-fb0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/flash-qwidget-diy_1.161-qeio_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/happ-eventmgr_1.212-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/happ-usermsg_1.87-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/happ-weather_1.147-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/hcb-bxtproxy_1.349-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/hdrv-zwave_1.1284-master_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
> opkg_dl.download.supervisor: /tmp/opkg-WGvIpk/wpa-supplicant-cli_2.6-r0_qb2.ipk: file -> symlink
Collected errors:
>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-dl-retry-warning), value(opkg-dl-try5) and text(try5)

>> logKeyValText: key(upgrade-exit-status), value(prepare-error-opkg-download-download) and text({"fromVersion":"4.8.25","toVersion":"4.10.6"})

>> 2020-12-20 20:50:46 +0000 (pid 1272) prepare-error-opkg-download-download 'opkg failed to download'
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Ok this is a tough one. Your toon is in between three versions. And each version is incompatible with the others.
Easiest would be a ToonRecovery https://github.com/IgorYbema/ToonRecovery
Is that an option for you??
Erwin033
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Erwin033 »

That would be very hard. I didnt root my toon by myself..
it isn’t possible to fix the problem with the command line? That would be easier for me.

Return to “Toon Firmware”