Forum about the Toon firmware, and its extensions

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

wally
Starting Member
Starting Member

Advanced Z-Wave page is disabled. You can enable it with the

Post by wally »

Hi,

I have a rooted Toon with firmware version 5.39.7 on a qb2 with flavor uni.
When I go to my Toon via the browser or the Open Toon app, I get the message: "Advanced Z-Wave page is disabled. You can enable it with the settings app." Because of this I cannot remotely use my thermostat. I can't find how to turn on "Advanced Z-Wave". Does anyone know what I can do about it?
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Advanced Z-Wave page is disabled. You can enable it with the

Post by Toonz »

you do not control the thermostat via de advanced z-wave page but via https calls to happ_thermstat.
Example: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=12810&p=94553
member of the Toon Software Collective
wally
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by wally »

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. Indeed I can communicate with my Toon via http: // <ToonIP> / happ_pwrusage? Action = GetCurrentUsage.
What I prefer, however, is that I can operate my Toon with the "Toon for Android" app. Do you have any idea what's going wrong there? This has worked and stopped working after an update.
For clarity. Both devices are in my local network and can communicate with each other.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

If you mean Toon mobile then you have to put /mobile behind your ip address line 192.168.1.178.24/mobile

When you use the android never press advanced option. There is a bug in this that prevents the app from working.

Return to “Toon Firmware”