Remove bad data(gas usage) entry from database

If you don't know where to post, post here.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

knug2
Starting Member
Starting Member

Remove bad data(gas usage) entry from database

Post by knug2 »

I have a bad datapoint in the toon gas 'usage' database ( see attachment) is it possible to remove this data? And how to do it?
Attachments
Bad data in Gas usgage
Bad data in Gas usgage
20191025_135512.jpg (70.09 KiB) Viewed 5287 times
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Remove bad data(gas usage) entry from database

Post by TheHogNL »

On what firmware are you on? This is a well known issue (see eneco toon forum). If you have a subscription they will fix it for you.

If you are rooted you probably need to adjust it in the .rrd files. You are the first one with rooted toons so I don't know which rrd file (probably the gas sensor file) and how.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

That's fairly screwed up.
Does it also occur in the monthly and daily data?

I need to check whether weekly data are read directly from the rra databases or calculated from other data. Will get back to you later this weekend.

EDIT: Weekly data are calculated from other data. Not entirely sure which database. So, if you have a subscription tot eneco's services, I would let them fix it. If not, we can discuss other options.
knug2
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by knug2 »

@marcelR @ theHog, thanks for the reply!

Currently im on the latest (rooted) 5.15.6 firmware, and don't have a subscription(anymore) offcourse ;)! However this data is allready pretty old ( from when I had a subscription ), and never occured anymore after this one.

It also occurs in the day,(week),month and year data. I found the specific day which contains the bad data : 2 oktober 2018 .

I searched for the .rrd files, but was not able to find them anywhere ( used automatic search from winSCP ).
Would be nice if there is a solution, however it's not 'urgent'.

Thanks!!
marcelr wrote:That's fairly screwed up.
Does it also occur in the monthly and daily data?

I need to check whether weekly data are read directly from the rra databases or calculated from other data. Will get back to you later this weekend.

EDIT: Weekly data are calculated from other data. Not entirely sure which database. So, if you have a subscription tot eneco's services, I would let them fix it. If not, we can discuss other options.
Last edited by knug2 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Those are not real RRD files but a toon specific format (.rra file with seperate .dat file). You need some tools (which marcelr has) to decode/recode those.
As Eneco is also doing it from there support there is probably another easier method but I don't know how.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

The files reside in : /qmf/var/hcb_rrd/

To be able to handle them, you will need the whole contents of this directory, and the file config_hcb_rrd.xml from /qmf/config/ (from the top of my head).
knug2
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by knug2 »

Got the files, but indeed as TheHogNL already mentioned, you need some tools.... It's not readable within a normal editor.
@MarcelR do you have a solution? Otherwise I leave it as is!

Thanks in advance,
marcelr wrote:The files reside in : /qmf/var/hcb_rrd/

To be able to handle them, you will need the whole contents of this directory, and the file config_hcb_rrd.xml from /qmf/config/ (from the top of my head).

Return to “Toon miscellaneous”