Page 15 of 15

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:17 pm
by Ron_nl
Just wondering if it is a bug, but when I use buienradar and tap on the actuele windsnelheid or any other option and go back to buienradar the image stays frozen.
The moving image only works again after a reboot.

Ron.

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:41 pm
by Toonz
Ron_nl wrote:Just wondering if it is a bug, but when I use buienradar and tap on the actuele windsnelheid or any other option and go back to buienradar the image stays frozen.
The moving image only works again after a reboot.

Ron.


It is a bug for sure, a zero-day one actually. This is now fixed in the new version in ToonStore (8.5.2).
Including a very user friendly automated way of getting your exact location for the rain prediction tile

Changelog:
- fixed an old bug where the big radarscreen was not showing moving radarimages anymore after showing a still radar image like pollenradar.
- lon/lat coordinates for the rain prediction tile can now be entered via your mobile phone by scanning a qr code (Thanks TheHogNL)
- After entering new lon/lat coordinates (either manually or via the mobile phone), the nearest weather station is automatically selected
- this version installs on firmware 5 only
- settings screen is now accessible from both the big radar screen as well as the weather details screen

Kind regardz,

Toonz

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:31 pm
by Ron_nl
8)
Just updated, and all seems to be working perfectly, including the new options for the location.

Only thing I saw was the little square which used to be on your location is gone but appeared in the weather details screen left side almost to the top.

Ron.

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:33 pm
by Toonz
Ron_nl wrote:8)
Just updated, and all seems to be working perfectly, including the new options for the location.

Only thing I saw was the little square which used to be on your location is gone but appeared in the weather details screen left side almost to the top.

Ron.

Thanks for that, the little square was supposed to be removed

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:01 pm
by Toonz
Toonz wrote:Thanks for that, the little square was supposed to be removed

Just made a quick version 8.5.3 to remove the little marker on the weather detail screen
For other changes see the 8.5.2 changelog above.

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 pm
by Toonz
hi all,

version 8.5.4. is published in the ToonStore.
Since ages there was a piece of code which automatically adjusted the screen brightness in dim state based on the 'sun up' / 'sun down' times of your location to the values 10% and 30%.
This has now been made configurable in the settings screen (Location screen) via an on/off switch and the two brightness levels if automatic.

Kind regardz,

Toonz

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:47 pm
by ams123
the last week the temprature of the app stay frozen

1 i am reinstall the app not help
2 chance city not help
3 update the toon not help

pls help

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:26 pm
by Toonz
ams123 wrote:the last week the temprature of the app stay frozen

1 i am reinstall the app not help
2 chance city not help
3 update the toon not help

pls help

Sorry, nothing I can do about this, the buienradar data hasn't been updated since 21/2, see xml.buienradar.nl for the source.
Just wait till they fix it.

Re: Toon app: Buienradar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:47 pm
by ams123
Toonz wrote:
ams123 wrote:the last week the temprature of the app stay frozen

1 i am reinstall the app not help
2 chance city not help
3 update the toon not help

pls help

Sorry, nothing I can do about this, the buienradar data hasn't been updated since 21/2, see xml.buienradar.nl for the source.
Just wait till they fix it.


Ok thxs Toon i Will wait