Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TerrorSource, Toonz, TheHogNL

Re: Toon App: DoorCam

Postby oepi-loepi » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:06 pm

Thanks!
oepi-loepi

Postby roykaandorp » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:30 pm

oepi-loepi wrote:So in that case the url should be http://ipaddres:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi

Somehow I can't get it working with that doorbell, already tried to disable the password of the webserver but that didn't seem te help. It can't connect. When I download the snapshot as jpeg to domoticz then it does work.
roykaandorp
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby oepi-loepi » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:53 pm

roykaandorp wrote:
oepi-loepi wrote:So in that case the url should be http://ipaddres:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi

Somehow I can't get it working with that doorbell, already tried to disable the password of the webserver but that didn't seem te help. It can't connect. When I download the snapshot as jpeg to domoticz then it does work.

But if you can get to an image on the camera (jpg), then you can use that url.
oepi-loepi

Postby Arnout2000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:47 pm

I have Doorcam running, but I am moving some of my devices from Domoticz to Smartthings.
As I like to keep using Doorcam on Toon I am looking for an alternative solution to trigger a switch in Domoticz when the doorbell is pressed.
What solution are you using for that?
Arnout2000
Starting Member
Starting Member

Postby gielie » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:23 pm

I also have this action doorbell and it works great. The url for the snapshot is user:pass@ip-adres:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi, this doesn't work on my toon.
Amy suggestions?
gielie

Postby oepi-loepi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:02 am

gielie wrote:I also have this action doorbell and it works great. The url for the snapshot is user:pass@ip-adres:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi, this doesn't work on my toon.
Amy suggestions?

Interesting. Can you try without password like?:

-http://192.168.178.57:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi

did you check the url in chrome?

I do not have such camera but is seems that the chime trigger is 433Mhz so you need something to make that trigger also a wifi trigger. Perhaps a Wemos D1 and a 433Mhz receiver module? Then you can have a 433Mhz to wifi bridge and use the Tuya doorbells together with Toon and the original app. Also send images on Telegram and so on, so on..
oepi-loepi

Postby gielie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:23 am

oepi-loepi wrote:
gielie wrote:I also have this action doorbell and it works great. The url for the snapshot is user:pass@ip-adres:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi, this doesn't work on my toon.
Amy suggestions?

Interesting. Can you try without password like?:

-http://192.168.178.57:8080/cgi-bin/snap.cgi

did you check the url in chrome?

I do not have such camera but is seems that the chime trigger is 433Mhz so you need something to make that trigger also a wifi trigger. Perhaps a Wemos D1 and a 433Mhz receiver module? Then you can have a 433Mhz to wifi bridge and use the Tuya doorbells together with Toon and the original app. Also send images on Telegram and so on, so on..

Without password it doesn’t work, chrome works fine but with password.
I already have a trigger over wifi, also mqtt works to domoticz see https://github.com/guino/BazzDoorbell/issues/23 to trigger a dummy motion and/or push device.
So my push trigger in Domoticz is the one I use for the toon, is there a way to find out if the toon is getting this signal.
So is the problem the trigger or the image processing.
gielie

Postby oepi-loepi » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:08 pm

Wll you can check with the other app webcam if you can get images.... if you get images there it is not the cam but the trigger. Or if you click the doorcam tile you must see the image drom the cam after 1 or 2 seconds.
oepi-loepi

Postby gielie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:14 pm

oepi-loepi wrote:Wll you can check with the other app webcam if you can get images.... if you get images there it is not the cam but the trigger. Or if you click the doorcam tile you must see the image drom the cam after 1 or 2 seconds.

I added the door cam to Domoticz and used the Domoticz url for the webcam and that works fine.
Case closed and tanks for all your work.
gielie

Postby CronoS » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:46 pm

Awesome work! I really like this feature! :)
CronoS
Starting Member
Starting Member

Previous

Return to Toon Apps