Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Alxwin
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware LIVE

Post by Alxwin »

Goedemorgen,
Super deze app! Ben gelijk gaan testen met mijn twee Omnik omvormers. Ik krijg netjes data te zien, echter het lijkt erop alsof hij maar van 1 omvormer de data toont. Ik heb echter twee Omnik omvormers, die dus op hetzelfde Omnik account zitten. Heb het palletje in de instellingen op 2 gezet en bij beide dezelfde logingegevens gezet voor de Omnikportal. Wat doe ik verkeerd?

Groeten, Arjen
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Alxwin wrote:Goedemorgen,
Super deze app! Ben gelijk gaan testen met mijn twee Omnik omvormers. Ik krijg netjes data te zien, echter het lijkt erop alsof hij maar van 1 omvormer de data toont. Ik heb echter twee Omnik omvormers, die dus op hetzelfde Omnik account zitten. Heb het palletje in de instellingen op 2 gezet en bij beide dezelfde logingegevens gezet voor de Omnikportal. Wat doe ik verkeerd?

Groeten, Arjen
Ik haal voor de Omnik alleen de eerste omvormer binnen, niet de tweede. Als je een speciale plugin wilt (omnik-dubbel) dan kan ik die wel toevoegen maar dan moet je mij even helpen door het sturen van je accountnaam en (tijdelijk aangepaste) wachtwoord per pm om te testen
TerrorSource
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TerrorSource »

Oepi-loepi just updated the plugins so older SMA's are now also supported through out the SunnyPortal as there is no direct connection possible.
SMA plugin via SunnyPortal "can" have a 90minute delay as SunnyPortal does the retrieval with a 90 minutes interval as far as i know.

To use the SMA-SunnyPortal method you need the API-key from SunnyPortal.

1. Login to SunnyPortal
2. Scroll down to the bottom and open "Configuratie - Overzicht van de installatie"
3. The API-key needed is in the url on the box, after the page=

Have fun!
Floris25
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Floris25 »

TerrorSource wrote:Oepi-loepi just updated the plugins so older SMA's are now also supported through out the SunnyPortal as there is no direct connection possible.
SMA plugin via SunnyPortal "can" have a 90minute delay as SunnyPortal does the retrieval with a 90 minutes interval as far as i know.

1. Login to SunnyPortal
2. Scroll down to the bottom and open "Configuratie - Overzicht van de installatie"

Have fun!
I would like to nominee Oepi-Loepi as the developer of the year!!
It works! (SMA 3600 TL)

Great work Oepi-Loepi!

I will fiddle around a bit more.
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

TerrorSource wrote:Oepi-loepi just updated the plugins so older SMA's are now also supported through out the SunnyPortal as there is no direct connection possible.

1. Login to SunnyPortal

Have fun!
Great News!
To recieve the API-key...i think you need to have an 'installation' account?
Because i don't find the key whem i am logged in as 'user'
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

[quote="Joskep"][/quote]

Even better for you: use the SMA (SB1.5) option since you own a SB1.5 that plugin will read the inverter direct without any portal.
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Perfect :-)

Now i have to fix only the Enphase issue i have (wrong data from Envoy), hopefully i can retreave the correct kwh via the API one day, for now the daily results are correct!
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Joskep, ik did a search on google for you:

https://enphase.com/en-us/support/how-d ... %99s-meter
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

oepi-loepi wrote:Joskep, ik did a search on google for you:

https://enphase.com/en-us/support/how-d ... %99s-meter
hey, thanks for the tip!
I can't find WHERE i can change this values?!
When i login at: https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/ i don;t have that setting

maybe because of this last sentence..

"Opmerking : Als het systeem is ingesteld om productie-informatie van micro-omvormers weer te geven in plaats van de meter, heeft het invoeren van een startdatum van de meter of compensatie van de levensduur van de energie geen effect op de systeemweergave in Enlighten. Deze instellingen worden alleen in het systeem weergegeven als de systeemenergie en -vermogensdisplay is ingesteld op Metermetingen"
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

If enPhase 1 is not working, you can try to use enPhase 2 as second option. For this some keys from enPhase are needed. To get an API key and user_id you can follow this procedure (in Dutch):

Stap 1:
Registreer je als 'developer' op de website: > https://developer.enphase.com/signup (Als tijdens de registratie wordt gevraagd om je 'locatie-id' dan is deze in te zien binnen je reeds bestaande Enphase profiel op de website: > https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com (deze id staat helemaal onderaan op je account-pagina). Na de registratie volgt een bevestiging op het opgegeven e-mailadres

Stap 2:
Login op de website: > https://developer.enphase.com/login

Stap 3:
Onder het tabblad 'plans' kan gekozen worden voor een 'plan' / abonnement. Degene met de naam 'watt' is gratis, deze is geschikt voor het verkrijgen van de volgende informatie: "10 hits per minute & "10,000 hits per month

Stap 4:
Onder het tabblad 'applications'kan gekozen worden voor het zojuist aangemaakte 'plan'. Als je klikt op het 'plan' die je net is aangemaakt worden zowel de API_key als de Authorization URL getoond. In deze Authorization URL (voorbeeld: https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/app ... 409xxxxxxx) staat aan het einde de USER_id. (id=1409xxxxxxxxx) . De API-key en user_id zijn de 2 waarden die je bij ieder API-verzoek nodig hebt.

Stap 5:
Nadat bovenstaande is gedaan zie je als je inlogt op de website: >https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/ Dat er bij onder het kopje 'API-instellingen' een nieuw systeem staat vermeld (degene die je net hebt aangemaakt). Het is de bedoeling dat je dit systeem toestemming verleend.

Let op: bij gebruikersnaam in de toon moet ipv de gebruikersnaam het user_id worden ingetypt.

Extra informatie: https://developer.enphase.com/docs
Joskep

Post by Joskep »

Thanks!
I use the new Enphase2 'inverter' using the user-id and API-key...works great!

Thanks Oepie-Loepi!
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by hansgrave »

My sunny boy 2.5 could not be read and I was about to delete the app. Then I saw the update and thought give it a try... Now it works great with cool tiles, thanks!
One small point, I cannot remove the tile from the solar app. Long press does not work.
Homey, rooted Toon 1 and HomeAssistent.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

hansgrave wrote:My sunny boy 2.5 could not be read and I was about to delete the app. Then I saw the update and thought give it a try... Now it works great with cool tiles, thanks!
One small point, I cannot remove the tile from the solar app. Long press does not work.

Yes, it is a new app and not all have been fully tested since a do not own alll inverters. So i need feedback from the members to improve if anything doesnt’t work. So please feel free to leave comments or advises.

Please also note that after configuration and the first reboot there even more tiles to choose from (the original set of tiles).

I will check the tile press in the next release.
SolarShed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by SolarShed »

hansgrave wrote:My sunny boy 2.5 could not be read and I was about to delete the app. Then I saw the update and thought give it a try... Now it works great with cool tiles, thanks!
Make sure that you press the top part of the tile(on the text) That worked for me :-).
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

i have changed the mousearea towards the center of the tile in the next update (this weekend i hope).

Return to “Toon Apps”