Toon App: Water

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Toon App: Water

Post by oepi-loepi »

Jasper wrote:Beter niet vertalen dan, ik bedoel dat de watermeter er minimaal 1.5 seconden over doet om een rondje te draaien.
Inderdaad, dus alle pulsintervallen onder de 1,5 seconden kun je skippen door bij jou de tijd 1500 in te stellen.
Arnout2000

Post by Arnout2000 »

I am waiting for my Ali delivery. In the meantime I keep following the interesting discussion here. Just a question to oepi-loepi: do you keep the first page of this topic up to date with new information and installation advice/suggestions?
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

[quote="Arnout2000"]I am waiting for my Ali delivery. In the meantime I keep following the interesting discussion here. Just a question to oepi-loepi: do you keep the first page of this topic up to date with new information and installation advice/suggestions?[/quote

Yes, most of it will end also in the topic start.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

For those who want this devices but cannot make it themselves. if you need a complete working device, please send me a pm.
Tebogo
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Tebogo »

Tebogo wrote:
oepi-loepi wrote:@rleunk @tebogo

The new version has a custom tile for ThisDayWaterEURO (water in euros vandaag). (available from 1.1.5)

Thanks, will test and report results here.
Thanks oepi-loepi, works as a charm!!
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

New version:

ESP part can be found here:
esp-part (Wemos)

This version has a changhed webinterface and all custom settings are remove from the wifi setup menu. So after the wifi setup you have to go the web portal of the device for the other settings.
Doerakker
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Doerakker »

Is it possible to have 2 separate water meters monitored and it’s usage displayed in Toon ? We use tapestry from Vitens and Wellwater. Having 2 separate meters: 1 wemo with 2 sensors or 2 wemos?

You advice is appreciated
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Doerakker wrote:Is it possible to have 2 separate water meters monitored and it’s usage displayed in Toon ? We use tapestry from Vitens and Wellwater. Having 2 separate meters: 1 wemo with 2 sensors or 2 wemos?

You advice is appreciated
Toon can handle only one watermeter so you can totalise the 2 meters and display the total on toon. If you want that, you must connect 2 meters to one Wemos and you will need a customised firmware on the toon.

Another option is 2 Wemos with 2 sensor and send the data to Domoticz or HA as seperate meters, have them totalised in domoticz and send them to toon.
Arnout2000

Post by Arnout2000 »

Received my Wemos from Ali today. Sensor should be here any day now.
I already flashed the Wemos. In the end it worked fine, but at first I immediately got a 'Flash fail' message. After removing some characters (too many in the original filename?) from the bin file it did flash the device.
While doing the Wemos config I was a bit confused when having to enter the 3 IP addresses. They are not labeled. I thought the second IP should be the IP address of Toon, but while browsing through this topic I noticed that it should be the gateway address.
To be continued after receiving the sensor.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Arnout2000 wrote:Received my Wemos from Ali today. Sensor should be here any day now.
I already flashed the Wemos. In the end it worked fine, but at first I immediately got a 'Flash fail' message. After removing some characters (too many in the original filename?) from the bin file it did flash the device.
While doing the Wemos config I was a bit confused when having to enter the 3 IP addresses. They are not labeled. I thought the second IP should be the IP address of Toon, but while browsing through this topic I noticed that it should be the gateway address.
To be continued after receiving the sensor.
Thank you for your message. I have changed the manual in the topic.
Arnout2000

Post by Arnout2000 »

oepi-loepi wrote:Thank you for your message. I have changed the manual in the topic.
That’s great! Keep up the good work. Much appreciated!
EchoNL
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by EchoNL »

Received all the parts and installed everything. Really easy install :). I downloaded a bracket from the thingiverse website for the sensus 620 and 3d printed it. Fits perfect!

Keep up the good work!
Attachments
Sensus 620 3d print
Sensus 620 3d print
Sensus 620.jpg (43.05 KiB) Viewed 3388 times
Arnout2000

Post by Arnout2000 »

Mooi zeg! Zoiets moet ik ook maken, maar dan van plexiglas ofzo...
RoelToonz
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by RoelToonz »

Hello

I have flashed the wemos like the subscribtion, i can connect it with the phone set up my wifi but than at point 7 i cant klik on the link so i set a free static ip adres and confirmed it, but i cant find the wemos ip adres in my network so i think i wil not connect to my network. Please help
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

if you cannot find http:esp-toonwater.local or you cannot browse to the ip adres, try to flash and setup again.

Return to “Toon Apps”