thermstat_boilerTemp missing since update

If your (rooted) Toon doesn't do what it's supposed to, post here. Dutch allowed / Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

HansS
Starting Member
Starting Member

thermstat_boilerTemp missing since update

Post by HansS »

Good day folks.

I updated my firmware recently, to 5.49.7. Since then, I don't have statistics anymore for thermstat_boilerTemp and thermstat_boilerRetTemp. The url http://<toon IP>/hcb_rrd?action=getRrdData&loggerName=thermstat_boilerTemp&rra=30days&readableTime=1&samples=1 returns {"result": "error", "error": "unknown logger"}. I am sure this worked before, because the data is still in my influxDB.

The possible logger values are present in /HCBv2/config/config_hcb_rrd.xml. This file has a last modification of Mar 25 09:15. The boilerTemp and boilerRetTemp are not mentioned in the file on my Toon2 anymore.

I have the Ketelstatus app, and it is also not showing the temperatures anymore. Any idea if this can be fixed?
Daniel

Re: thermstat_boilerTemp missing since update

Post by Daniel »

Until update 5.33.9 this still works.
So don't update.
Eneco/quby has removed this from the software,
HansS
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by HansS »

I tried installing previous versions of hcb-rrd, so hcb-rrd_2.227-master_nxt.ipk for example. But this does not return the metrics in the config file. Maybe the config file is in a related package, but I don't know which.

What I would first like to try is place a version of the configuration file (/HCBv2/config/config_hcb_rrd.xml) where boilerTemp was still present. Maybe the functionality is still there, and only the config has changed. Can someone post config_hcb_rr.xml from a version 5.33.9?
HansS
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by HansS »

I still would like to try replacing the /HCBv2/config/config_hcb_rrd.xml with a version that still has the thermstat_boilerTemp in it, so of a version 5.33.9 or earlier Toon. Can someone upload that for me please?
mogwai
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by mogwai »

I downgraded the toon thermostat app to get boiler status working again. See this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=11671&start=165
HansS
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by HansS »

Brilliant, works like a charm, thanks a lot!

Return to “Toon issues and support (Nederlands toegestaan)”