Toon time and date not updating

If your (rooted) Toon doesn't do what it's supposed to, post here. Dutch allowed / Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

SpectralShark
Starting Member
Starting Member

Toon time and date not updating

Post by SpectralShark »

We have a unrooted Toon in the house we are renting, but we are not Eneco clients. Since yesterday the time and date have not been setting correctly. Internet connection is fine, and it is on version 6.02, however it cannot connect to the service provider. Can anyone help please?
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Toon time and date not updating

Post by TheHogNL »

Yes this is forseen. Also see multiple messages about this on twitter and toonforum.nl

This is because Eneco did this to try to get the D03 error resolved. It first needs the Toons with this issue to have the time set back to 2015. After this weekend, from monday, we expect the time to be set correctly again and the D03 error to be fixed.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
SpectralShark
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Toon time and date not updating

Post by SpectralShark »

TheHogNL wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:13 pm Yes this is forseen. Also see multiple messages about this on twitter and toonforum.nl

This is because Eneco did this to try to get the D03 error resolved. It first needs the Toons with this issue to have the time set back to 2015. After this weekend, from monday, we expect the time to be set correctly again and the D03 error to be fixed.
Thanks. To be honest I'm not on either of those platforms so would not have seen it. In fact, I didn't know there was a whole Toon community till I started trying to google this issue. Will wait for next week then.

Thanks again.

Return to “Toon issues and support (Nederlands toegestaan)”