WijWillenZon Solarpanels (new action)

Forum about Domotica, home automation and saving energy.
AshaiRey

Re: WijWillenZon Solarpanels (new action)

Post by AshaiRey »

Hi Tane
TANE wrote:What can the logger do more than plugwise?
Instead to sum up all items i will add two screen shots so you can see what's there. It's also possible to log to a few online (free) services and if you don't have a netwerk cable there then you can also log to an USB stick. There are also xml files available to download from the pvlogger. For HomeSeer i made a small vbscript to read a few values and put them into devices.
1.png
1.png (153.5 KiB) Viewed 7477 times
2.png
2.png (35.85 KiB) Viewed 7477 times
3.png
3.png (36.12 KiB) Viewed 7477 times
To Bwired
did you install an extra converter or replaced the old one with a bigger one?
I have now 5 Panels and want to install extra 5 and thinking about replacing the old (1200) converter
I did install an extra inverter. I have from WWZ 2x pakket D and now added 1x pakket C
The two inverters for pakket D (steca inverters) are monitored seperatly with pulse counters and are not yet integrated into domotica system. So that add about 1/3 extra to the amount i produce as seen in the previous image of the day production
Bram
Niels

Post by Niels »

Hi Bram,

Did you compare the energy production shown in the inverter with someting like plugwise or a pulse counter?
On tweakers i read frequently about differences from around 10% (where te inverter is too optimistic about the energy production).
Bjochems

Post by Bjochems »

Great setup! Would love to see some pictures of your roof to see how the panels are positioned.
Bas
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TANE »

looks good..thanks
Enver Tanriverdi | http://blog.tane.nl
AshaiRey

Post by AshaiRey »

Niels wrote: Did you compare the energy production shown in the inverter with someting like plugwise or a pulse counter?
On tweakers i read frequently about differences from around 10% (where te inverter is too optimistic about the energy production).
I don't have plugwise. That won't be possible also because an installation of this size must have a fixed connection to the powernet. I didn't install a pulse counter for this inverter because i could use a seperate logger card to monitor things. This logging isn't done by the inverter but with the PVLogger card inserted into the inverter. It communicates via RS485 (if thas the right number) and collects it's own data. You can however compare the logging data with the data from the inverter. The inverter estimates the daily production in advance and is sometimes a bit optimistic. However this will middle out in the log run.
Bram
AshaiRey

Post by AshaiRey »

Bjochems wrote:Great setup! Would love to see some pictures of your roof to see how the panels are positioned.
Your wish is my command :D
19 panels Pakket C, 3 panels Pakket D and one extra Pakket D set is on the garage roof (not on the picture)
On the right there is also a solar boiler.
1.jpg
1.jpg (35.51 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
Bram
Bjochems

Post by Bjochems »

Wow very impressive :-). Thanks for sharing!
Bas

Return to “Energycontrol & Home Automation Forum”