Strange issue with 2 lmm32's

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
henkmeid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Strange issue with 2 lmm32's

Post by henkmeid »

I have a strange issue.

I have 2 marmitek lmm32's in 2 seperate boxes next to each other, see attached picture. The issue is when one of the 2 is turned on, the other doesn't work. It doesn't mean in which order. Here is how i have configured them:

lmm32-1: A1 & A2
lmm32-2: A3 & A4

So when either A1 or A2 on lmm32-1 is switched on, then A3 & A4 on lmm32-2 do not respond on any command (also not on all units on/off). And the other way around, when A3 or A4 on lmm32-2 is switched on, then A1 & A2 on lmm32-1 do not respond (also not on all units on/off). The strange thing is when both units are off, and i send all units on, they both switch on, and with all units off, they switch off. Strange right? I have a 4 other units around the house and they work fine, even when one of the lmm32's is switched on. I can't lay my finger on what it can be. I do have multiple phases coming into my house, I have my setup on 1 phase. Could it be that the modules are placed to close to each other, that they block each other's signal? I also tried different transmitters/controllers and have also swapped the modules.

I hope someone can help me.

Cheers!
Attachments
lmm32.jpg
lmm32.jpg (116.22 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
Bwired
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Strange issue with 2 lmm32's

Post by Bwired »

its known that marmitek gives problems when they are to close to each other.
try for a test to enlarge the disctance........
henkmeid
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Strange issue with 2 lmm32's

Post by henkmeid »

OK thanks, i will test them with a longer distance and i'll post my findings.

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”