Fibaro: programming scene

Forum all about Z-Wave Fibaro
Ultimate800
Starting Member
Starting Member

Fibaro: programming scene

Post by Ultimate800 »

I have a Fibaro doorsensor and a FGS-211 relay switch.

Now I would like to program a new scene with de LUA blocks. But I can't find the option that says: when on weekdays and time is later than (>) 01.00 AM then do this or do that.

I can only select exact times or times like before sunrise of later.

So it has to be:

When door is open, then activate relay switch, but only on weekdays and when it's later then 01.00 am, stay activated about 10 seconds. When door is closed, deactivate relay switch.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Henk

Re: Fibaro: programming scene

Post by Henk »

Indeed Fibaro is limited in timer functions but it is possible even without using LUA but you need 4 scenes .... at least three scenes are a kind of system scenes and are handy for other applications scenes

One scene to specify weekdays so use a time function at 00:00 with vinked weekdays and make variable days= weekdays and clear variable daytimer at 0
One scene similar but now on weekend so days = weekend and clear variable daytimer at 0 (be sure that the routine will run at exact 00:00 I not sure if it will really run im checking this rightnow but suspecting a bug
One time interval routine running the whole day from 00:00 till 23:59 with intervals of one minute and increasing each time by 1 the variable daytimer will count up to 24*60 = 1440 and being reset at 00:00

Now the final scene
if door is open as a trigger
and days = weekdays
and daytimer >= 60 then
relay on and after 10 sec off

The one minute scene is very handy you may specify more timers ....... be aware in case of a restart of the HC2 this daytimer is not correct till midnigth ...

now a challenge ..... you can not specify a time event like 26 minutes before sunset but with the one minute timer it is very easy !! clue 24*60 - 26

Let me know if it will work for you

Henk
Ultimate800
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Ultimate800 »

I'm not able to set this up. I have problems with the first three scenes you've mentioned. There is nothing to clear the daytimers at 0.

Could you please set this up in your own HC2, then send me a copy of your printscreen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ultimate800
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Ultimate800 »

Henk,

I've just received your PM.

I can't send you a message back, because I'm limited to send these because of my new membership. Please send my your e-mail in a private message and I will send you my e-mail address.

Return to “Fibaro”