Using a standard switch with HE304 On/Off Relay Switch 1000w

Forum about Click On Click Off (KAKU), Home Easy and related hardware.
nlotf
Starting Member
Starting Member

Using a standard switch with HE304 On/Off Relay Switch 1000w

Post by nlotf »

Hello,

First off I would like to thank the community for the valuable resources available.

I am new to home automation in general and I searched the forum for a topic similar to mine but could not find any, my apologies if that topic existed and I did not notice it.

I have a light fixture which only operates on On/Off no dimming, so I thought the best option available to control it, is the “HE304 - On/Off Relay Switch 1000w”, however I want to still be able to control the fixture using a standard On/Off switch, is that even possible, and if possible would the switch control the relay (i.e. when switch is off, I would not be able to control the relay) or vice versa ?! what I eventually want is to be able to control the fixture from the link and as well from the standard switch.

Also I noticed in the manual for the HE304 that it mentioned "Earth Sleeving must be used", when I checked the mains power in my apartment I found only two wires, would that mean I can not use the HE304 in the first place ?!

My last question is regarding fluorescent light, is the HE304 the right module to control a fluorescent light ?!

Sorry for bugging you with all these questions :).

Thank you so much in advance

Nlotf

Return to “Click On Click Off & Home Easy”