Post by michel30 »

Hello,

Yes it is now 8.0.10

Regards,
Michel
michel30

Re: Toon app: ToonStore

Post by michel30 »

marcelr wrote:You can prevent that by patching base-qb2-ene-<whatever>.ipk prior to installation. This package contains the firewall settings (/etc/default/iptables.conf). Unpack it (with tar -zxvf base-qb2-ene-<whatever>, then unpack data.tar.gz , edit iptables.conf, repack (twice) and run the update.
reboot an log in to your toon normally.
Hello I did all this and I run the new file:

/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install base-qb2-ene_4.7.23-1147-0_qb2.ipk
Upgrading base-qb2-ene on root from 4.4.21-1091-0 to 4.7.23-1147-0...
Configuring base-qb2-ene.
* Installing -dist files
Installing /etc/timezone, -dist identical, so removed
* Installing -override files
/etc/init.d/functions.hae-override /etc/init.d/functions.hae differ: char 443, line 21
Installing /etc/init.d/functions.hae, from -override, different
Installing /etc/init.d/banner, from -override, identical
Installing /etc/samba/smb.conf, from -override, identical
* Regenerating '/etc/modules' & '/etc/init.d/modutils.sh start' them too
Loading modules: snd-soc-ecr2-aic3100 snd-soc-ecr2-ed20-aic3100 snd-pcm-oss rtl8191su rt5370sta

After installing the package I see that the owner and the group are now: -rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 1180 Sep 21 19:00 iptables.conf

What do I need to do now?
do a complete upgrade or do I need to press on a button on my Toon?
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

Do you happen to have a lot of ipk files net to the base-qb2-ene<whatever>? If so just install them manually:

opkg install *.ipk

This will skip the base-qb2-ene, because it's installed already. All the rest will be installed.
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello,

I update my Toon to the new version.
It works and the Root was still there with the ssh connection, Thanks Marcelr for explaining.

I have only some issues

The ToonStore was not there so I had to install it manual, after that I had to delete buienradar etc what I installed, and reinstall it again that works now.

I can not see my history when I press on a button, normal it shows me a popup with how many gas etc I used on a week or day but I can not find it how to activate this function back.

I also have this notification,
2017-09-22_09-23-47.jpg
2017-09-22_09-23-47.jpg (1.24 KiB) Viewed 10947 times

2017-09-22_09-23-14.jpg
2017-09-22_09-23-14.jpg (11.29 KiB) Viewed 10947 times

I add these two lines:

// al_n (20151220):
if(smStatus == _ST_INTERNET) {
smStatus = _ST_TUNNEL;
}
//
// continuation of original file:

Hopefully someone could help me with these issues.

I was hoping the upgrade was just upgrading and that everything was what is was but but it is not :-( .

Thanks,

Regards,
Michel
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Hi Michel30,

Graph:
you can unlock the graph functionality as described in this post (all your historical data are still there): viewtopic.php?f=87&t=11234&p=81575&hilit=graph#p81575
Needs to be repeated after each firmware upgrade.

Message about connection to service centre:
You need to enter the lines with smStatus = _ST_TUNNEL at two locations in the app.
After reboot, the message disappeared at my Toon when clicking on the cross in the message.
Hope this helps.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
member of the Toon Software Collective
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Toonz wrote:Hi Michel30,

Graph:
you can unlock the graph functionality as described in this post (all your historical data are still there): viewtopic.php?f=87&t=11234&p=81575&hilit=graph#p81575
Needs to be repeated after each firmware upgrade.

Message about connection to service centre:
You need to enter the lines with smStatus = _ST_TUNNEL at two locations in the app.
After reboot, the message disappeared at my Toon when clicking on the cross in the message.
Hope this helps.

Kind regardz,

Toonz
Hello Toonz,

With the Unlock the graph is okay now, only the message about connection to service centre I don't under stand you need this line on two locations?
On the normal function it does not show, but when it goes on dim function it shows again
2017-09-22_12-33-58.jpg
2017-09-22_12-33-58.jpg (12.89 KiB) Viewed 10942 times
When I want to click the cross it goes in the normal function but there is not this message only in de dim status.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Michel
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Okay,

I found this solution to delete the balk:

Code: Select all

BxtNotifyHandler {                                                                                  
                id: statusNotifyHandler                                                                     
                serviceId: "status"                                                                         
//              onNotificationReceived : {                                                                  
        //              var statemachine = message.getArgument("statemachine");                             
                //      if (statemachine) {                                                                 
                                //var prevSmStatus = smStatus;                                              
                                // smStatus = parseInt(statemachine);                                       
// add the following two lines of code:                                                                     
// added by al_n (20151220):                                                                                
                                if(smStatus == _ST_INTERNET) {                                              
                                    smStatus = _ST_TUNNEL;                                                  
                                }                                                                           
//                                                                                                          
// continuation of original file:       
When you reboot the TOON it will popup one time but you can put the balk in the trash bin.
Maybe it this is not the right way to do this but it works with the latest Toon software, an other solution I didn't found.

If somebody has a better solution please let me know.

Regards,
Michel
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello,

My Toonstore is not installing, I see an update in the store so I press the plus key and it go's green than I say restart the Toon store but it stays on green.
in the tmp I see it wants to install ....txt file when I download the ipk file manual and install in manual the Toon store see that I installed it and the message go's away that there was an update.

does more users has this problem?
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

michel30 wrote:Hello,

My Toonstore is not installing, I see an update in the store so I press the plus key and it go's green than I say restart the Toon store but it stays on green.
in the tmp I see it wants to install ....txt file when I download the ipk file manual and install in manual the Toon store see that I installed it and the message go's away that there was an update.

does more users has this problem?
Happened to me as well once after many gui-restarts. A full reboot of Toon solved it in my case.
If not, can you try to re-install ToonStore?
Let me know if the problem persists.
member of the Toon Software Collective
michel30

Post by michel30 »

Hello,

I will give it an try next time, when I see if there is a new application update in the store, right now everything is up to date :-)
FunFair
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by FunFair »

My Toonstore doesnt seem to work. I am at version 0.9.1 (installed manually) and the store shows a newer version 1.0.2
But when i try to update and press bijwerken it returns to the homescreen doing nothing. The icon is still green when i open the store again.
Hard reset doesn't do much.
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

Hard reset is a pointless exercise in this case (in most cases, actually, although some people at the toon forum believe otherwise).

Can you check out the log file /mnt/data/update/_opkg.qb2-ene-9.9.99.script.sh.log

(or /HCBv2/tmp/opkg-cache/_opkg.qb2-ene-9.9.99.script.sh.log, if you have an older firmware)
FunFair
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by FunFair »

Nothing appears in the log file.. both files show up empty opening them with vi.
marcelr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by marcelr »

Hmmm ... that may mean that the ftp server of this forum is down OR your toon doesn't have a good connection to the internet OR your firewall filters port 21 OR your installation of toonstore is corrupted OR you have upgraded your toon's firmware and forgot to patch the webroot in /qmf/etc/qmf_project.xml.
Please check that last bit first, and if that's ok, could you post the contents of /etc/hosts and /qmf/www/feeds/qb2/upgrade/upgrade-qb2.sh?

Another option is to remove toonstore

opkg remove toonstore

and reinstall 1.0.2 from scratch. Newer toonstore installers do the patching for you.
FunFair
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by FunFair »

Where can i find version 1.0.2?
I found version 0.9.1 in one of the comments as attachment. But haven't seen a download link anywhere for a newer version? Or am I looking in the wrong places? :shock:

Edit
Found it... Didn't know there was a file server :D
For others if they are looking.

http://files.domoticaforum.eu/index.php?cam=/Toon

Return to “Toon Apps”