Forum about Visonic products like Powermax Plus and Powermax Pro

Moderators: Rene, Willem4ever

bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Visonic Powermax Interface (Windows) application

Post by bartbakels »

al30k wrote:hello
do you know what can be wrong? my powermax complete only shows current status of panel(disarm, delay,armed...) (with some lags) but doestn show any other information (panel info, zones etc.) and doesn't react on pressing arm or disarm in windows app.
thanks

Did you configure the settings? So correct pincode and download code? After changing these, try restarting the application and go back to settings to check the enrolled zones
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Mario from Spain

Post by Mario from Spain »

Hi Bart.

I have my integration still half working.

I have one question:

Whats the correct way to detect an alarm condition (and better if I can detect what produced the condition)? I didn't managed to solve it.

Thank you.

Mario
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

The application handels the alarm and condition... so dont really understand ur question
Software: HS3, HStouch, Plugwise , BLBackup, BLLatestImage, Zwave, JowiHUE, PHlocation, Netcam, Harmony Plugin, ThinkingCleaner, HSPhone, Eneco Toon Script, Pushover, Visonic Powermax LV Interface

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Mario from Spain

Post by Mario from Spain »

bartbakels wrote:The application handels the alarm and condition... so dont really understand ur question
I have a line like this in the "Panel actions"

But it's never called

The rest of the lines are called just fine.

bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

Mario,

That is indeed how it should be configured. maybe u can send the config file so I can check, or can test if the application send an email upon alarm detection I use it in exactly the same way. Maybe can you also provide the logfile when initiating an alarm.

regards

Bart

(ON ESXI )on NUC
phoenixb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by phoenixb »

Hello,

I have setup this program past week into my domoticz system (same system as where domoticz is running).
Everything is working smooth, except when I’m going out of the remote desktop environment it looks that the program is freeze because it’s not interact with Domoticz anymore.

Is this an knowing issue?

Post by bartbakels »

No not really, bit it isnt a service, so the session needs to be open and you cannot logout off course

(ON ESXI )on NUC
duaneo
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by duaneo »

Hey Bart,

I've been using your software for quite a while with HS3 and it happily reports status changes from the Visonic app to HS3, but as yet, I haven't been able to ARM/DISARM the panel from HS3 (or even just a UDP call) I am able to arm/disarm the panel from the software, but I can't make a call to make it happen. I'm attaching my current configuration and my event log.

This is the call I'm making on my mac to initiate the UDP call: echo ARMHOME_1234 | nc -w1 -u ha-lenovo 800

The software version is 1.2.10.149

Do you have any suggestions on what I should be doing differently?

As an aside, I haven't been able to get the http server to work at all, even with the firewall entirely turned off.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Duane
Attachments
Event Log
Event Log
Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.39.55 AM.png (279.23 KiB) Viewed 12245 times
configuration
configuration
Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.37.56 AM.png (199.63 KiB) Viewed 12245 times
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

duaneo wrote:Hey Bart,

I've been using your software for quite a while with HS3 and it happily reports status changes from the Visonic app to HS3, but as yet, I haven't been able to ARM/DISARM the panel from HS3 (or even just a UDP call) I am able to arm/disarm the panel from the software, but I can't make a call to make it happen. I'm attaching my current configuration and my event log.

This is the call I'm making on my mac to initiate the UDP call: echo ARMHOME_1234 | nc -w1 -u ha-lenovo 800

The software version is 1.2.10.149

Do you have any suggestions on what I should be doing differently?

As an aside, I haven't been able to get the http server to work at all, even with the firewall entirely turned off.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Duane
Duane,

Hmm i dont use the UDP feature anymore but it should work. How do you trigger this? i ussed a HS3 plugin fo this in the past, i think it was IPSErial plugin (https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/devel ... d?t=169754)

next to that i think the message in the log says it comes in at a dirfferent port no. which indicated its not being handled.

The webinterface should work as expected? do you get any errors? when starting up? Can you navigate to the json or xml status page? Make sure the labview runtime is not blocked in the firewall indeed.

(ON ESXI )on NUC
phoenixb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by phoenixb »

bartbakels wrote:No not really, bit it isnt a service, so the session needs to be open and you cannot logout off course
Problem solved, pc was logoff and the domotica software is an service so that one was running normal.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CLT-L29 met Tapatalk
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

Hi Bart, I get the attached issue after installing the application after a hard drive crash. I use windows 10 and the app always worked well. Any ideas how to fix?
Attachments
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (19.64 KiB) Viewed 12005 times
groeten,
Harry
phoenixb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by phoenixb »

Hi,

I had the same problem with an clean install.

I have solved this with an reinstall of .net 3.5 that was comming with the full install of labview 2009.

Windows give me the info that it was correct installed on the pc but unfortunately there was missing some important parts.

Maybe it's also enough to only install.net itself.
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

Thanks a lot. This worked. The app starts.
Unfortionately now the app doesn't activate. I will contact Bart through email about this.
groeten,
Harry
bartbakels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by bartbakels »

im glad you got it working ;)

(ON ESXI )on NUC
Phaeton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Phaeton »

So am I, thanks for the help (ouside the forum)!
groeten,
Harry

Return to “Visonic Alarm systems”