Domoticz integration broken after update to Toonstore 5.0

If your (rooted) Toon doesn't do what it's supposed to, post here. Dutch allowed / Posten in 't Nederlands toegestaan.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Tomm1ed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Domoticz integration broken after update to Toonstore 5.0

Post by Tomm1ed »

This morning I saw there was an update for Toonstore so decided to update. from 3.x to 5.0. After the reboot Domoticz can no longer connect to Toon.
I am receiving this error:

Code: Select all

2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 Error: EventSystem: in Toon: /home/tomm1ed/domoticz/scripts/lua/JSON.lua:660: html passed to JSON:decode(): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 <head>
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 <title>403 - Forbidden</title>
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 </head>
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 <body>
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 <h1>403 - Forbidden</h1>
2019-12-11 11:44:05.857 </body>
Opening http://[toonip]/happ_thermstat?action=getThermostatInfo in a browser also returns 403 - Forbidden
I am running Toon 5.13.12. (Since the last time I upgraded the Firmware my Toon was bricked (viewtopic.php?f=96&t=11996&start=555#p91949) and currently it's very cold I am a bit hesitant to upgrade the firmware, so I hope there is a fix for this without having to do a firmware update)
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Domoticz integration broken after update to Toonstore 5.0

Post by TheHogNL »

Updating toonstore has nothing to do with the internal webpage of the toon.
I think some other settings are wrong. Try to run the update script (update-rooted.sh) with option -f which does not update but only fixes necessary files on rooted toons
Member of the Toon Software Collective
Tomm1ed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Tomm1ed »

TheHogNL wrote:Updating toonstore has nothing to do with the internal webpage of the toon.
I think some other settings are wrong. Try to run the update script (update-rooted.sh) with option -f which does not update but only fixes necessary files on rooted toons
I'm not saying that there is a relationship, however everything was working until I updated Toonstore. This auto-rebooted the Toon1 and after that the page gave back a 403. Toon1 has been working fine with Domoticz since you fixed it last september.

Code: Select all

sh update-rooted.sh -f
===================================================================================================================================================================
Welcome to the rooted Toon upgrade script. This script will try to upgrade your Toon using your original connection with Eneco. It will start the VPN if necessary.
Please be advised that running this script is at your own risk!

Version: 4.10  - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 6-12-2019

If you like the update script for rooted toons you can support me. Any donation is welcome and helps me developing the script even more.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8bU3eQp1Jt

===================================================================================================================================================================

Only fixing files.
creating backup of inittab...
creating backup of chrony.conf...
creating backup of hosts...
creating backup of config_happ_scsync.xml...
creating backup of qmf_tenant.xml.save ...
FIXING: Downloading resources.rcc TSC mod for this version 5.13.12.
FIXING: Now updating all toonstore installed apps
EDITING: Time server, removes unnecessary link to Quby
EDITING: Hosts file, removes unnecessary link to Quby
EDITING: disable ovpn connection to quby
EDITING: Activating Toon, enabling ElectricityDisplay and GasDisplay
EDITING: removing data gathering by Quby and whitelisting web services
EDITING: disabling Eneco subscription feature apps to free up memory on this toon 1
EDITING: disabling KPI and weather happ as these are not necessary on rooted toons
EDITING: disabling samba nmbd on toon 1 as probably it is not necessary
Website still returns 403, I do notice value enforcewhistlist under hcb_web in /qmf/etc/qmf_release.xml is now set to 0. Do I need to reboot the Toon for it to take effect?
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Tomm1ed wrote: Do I need to reboot the Toon for it to take effect?
Short answer yes. Long answer, you could restart some processes like hcb_config and lighttpd so the config gets read and applied :-)
Tomm1ed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Tomm1ed »

TheHogNL wrote:
Tomm1ed wrote: Do I need to reboot the Toon for it to take effect?
Short answer yes. Long answer, you could restart some processes like hcb_config and lighttpd so the config gets read and applied :-)
Thank you! After reboot the 403 is gone. Still wondering what happened. Maybe the lesson is if it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it ;)
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

I checked and found an error in the toonstore removal (before upgrade to toonstore 5) which sets the enforceWhitelist back to 1.
Just published a fix for that.
Tomm1ed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Tomm1ed »

TheHogNL wrote:I checked and found an error in the toonstore removal (before upgrade to toonstore 5) which sets the enforceWhitelist back to 1.
Just published a fix for that.
Ah great thank you! Glad I’m not crazy :p

Return to “Toon issues and support (Nederlands toegestaan)”