Gas/Electra verbruik via Toon in domoticz

If you don't know where to post, post here.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

copywizard
Starting Member
Starting Member

Gas/Electra verbruik via Toon in domoticz

Post by copywizard »

Sorry didn,t know it neede to be in english :) see the dutch version beneath the english version.

I just got my new rooted toon in so joy for the freedom!

Now i have some small problems as usual.
And one of them is i would like to see my gas and power usage in from Toon in domoticz.

i already have the toon linked to my domoticz docker instance running on my synology nas an it looks like its working but i can,t change anything from domoticz to my toon but thats something fro later on.

So how can i get the recent and historical data out of my toon to my domoticz instance? and if possible see the live and historical data of my zwave plugs?

I already added all zwave plugs to my domoticz instance using the tutorial found on this forum but they do nothing i cannot switch things on or off and they do not show any data.

I have hooked up the P1 cable to the smart sensor of the toon so i just need to find a good way to get the data out of toon to my domoticz instance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dutch

Ik heb vanaf vandaag een geroote toon dus jippie ! voor de vrijheid.

Nu loop ik wel een beetje vast er zijn zoals gewoonlijk wat kleine hickups.
Een daarvan is dat ik graag mijn verbruiksgegevens zou willen hebben ge-exporteerd naar domoticz.

Ik heb Toon al gekoppeld aan Domoticz en die leest naar mijn idee alles goed uit nu kan ik alleen nog niks schakelen via domoticz wat wel vreemd is maar dat is iets voor later.

Hoe kan ik mijn Gas en Electra verbruik zichtbaar maken in domoticz? en kan ik het huidige & historische verbruik van mijn zwave stekkers zichtbaar maken in Domoticz?

Ik heb mijn zwave stekker al wel toegevoegd volgens de handleiding die ik hier op het forum heb gevonden maar ik kan nog geen zwvae stekkers aan en uit zetten en verder doen ze helemaal niks kwa data.

ik heb een slimme meter en de P1 poort zit aan de Toon sensor gekoppeld nu dus alleen nog een manier om de juiste koppeling te maken van Toon naar Domoticz?
hansgrave
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Gas/Electra verbruik via Toon in domoticz

Post by hansgrave »

There is a topic for Domoticz..... viewforum.php?f=102
Homey, rooted Toon 1 and HomeAssistent.
copywizard
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: Gas/Electra verbruik via Toon in domoticz

Post by copywizard »

hansgrave wrote:There is a topic for Domoticz..... viewforum.php?f=102
thx for the hint but i already read that post from front to back and back again but for some reason i can,t get it to work properly so that's why i,am asking here.

Return to “Toon miscellaneous”