Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

toontoon2
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: The new Toon 2 has been rooted!

Post by toontoon2 »

Hello,

New to the forum here!
I used to have a rooted Toon1, used it for quite some time for everything domotica in my house.
Never knew this forum existed, seems pretty cool and a lot more hidden features I had no Idea about I see :-)

Last week I managed to buy 2 Toon2's from Marktplaats from some guy (one for myself and one as a gift for my father's birthday), and figured I could get it rooted also just like my original Toon1.
I contacted someone on marktplaats but they told me that they couldn't root the Toon2, and that I should ask on this forum whether someone can help me or root the Toon for me.

Is there someone close to Breda that I can give a visit somewhere this week to get my Toon2's rooted? Or can I send them through mail to someone?
Without a root or subscription it's just a way too expensive wall decoration (125 euro per piece...) and I really miss my domoticz (especially the automatic closing of my rolluiken).
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

toontoon2 wrote:Hello,

New to the forum here!
I used to have a rooted Toon1, used it for quite some time for everything domotica in my house.
Never knew this forum existed, seems pretty cool and a lot more hidden features I had no Idea about I see :-)

Last week I managed to buy 2 Toon2's from Marktplaats from some guy (one for myself and one as a gift for my father's birthday), and figured I could get it rooted also just like my original Toon1.
I contacted someone on marktplaats but they told me that they couldn't root the Toon2, and that I should ask on this forum whether someone can help me or root the Toon for me.

Is there someone close to Breda that I can give a visit somewhere this week to get my Toon2's rooted? Or can I send them through mail to someone?
Without a root or subscription it's just a way too expensive wall decoration (125 euro per piece...) and I really miss my domoticz (especially the automatic closing of my rolluiken).
There are some one marktplaats who can. Just ask further. Also look at toonrooten.nl
Member of the Toon Software Collective
TerrorSource
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TerrorSource »

New to the forum here!

You obviously didn't ask the right persons ;) haha

I'm the nearest to Breda who can root Toon2. You can contact me via Direct Message or via Marktplaats ( https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1606026049)
toontoon2
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by toontoon2 »

TerrorSource wrote:

New to the forum here!

You obviously didn't ask the right persons ;) haha

I'm the nearest to Breda who can root Toon2. You can contact me via Direct Message or via Marktplaats ( https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1606026049)

How do I send a direct message? :o
seems like I am not authorised?
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Not yet. You better contact him over marktplaats
Member of the Toon Software Collective
toontoon2
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by toontoon2 »

Hello,

I just bought a rpi, and successfully rooted my first toon1
I would also like to learn to root the toon2, but I think that one is not available to the public?

Is there a possibily that I can also join the TSC and learn how to root the Toon2?

Return to “Toon Rooting”