Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware LIVE

Post by oepi-loepi »

clvgtnl wrote:Beste oepi-loepi,

Mooie app, ik ben hier heel blij mee.

Alleen heb ik een vraag, is het mogelijk om 2 omvormers in te stellen? Want op dit moment is dat niet mogelijk of wel?

Ik heb de Growatt en de Goodwe. Thanks :)
This will be available in one of the next updates. However, it would then be 1 totaliser from the 2 inverters. For now i am focusing on getting the app error free.

If you have your 2 inverters visible in Domoticz, there is a test function though. Please send me a pm if you would like to test this "Double Domoticz" plugin.
Hiu80
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Hiu80 »

oepi-loepi wrote:
clvgtnl wrote:Beste oepi-loepi,

Mooie app, ik ben hier heel blij mee.

Alleen heb ik een vraag, is het mogelijk om 2 omvormers in te stellen? Want op dit moment is dat niet mogelijk of wel?

Ik heb de Growatt en de Goodwe. Thanks :)
This will be available in one of the next updates. However, it would then be 1 totaliser from the 2 inverters. For now i am focusing on getting the app error free.

If you have your 2 inverters visible in Domoticz, there is a test function though. Please send me a pm if you would like to test this "Double Domoticz" plugin.
Hi oepi-loepi,

I too have two inverters. I understand you are working on an feature to add more than one inverter. I have configured my inverters in Domoticz and would like to test you domoticz-double plugin. Maybe i can help out?
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

i will send a pm to explain.
SolarShed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by SolarShed »

oepi-loepi wrote:In Toonstore Now

From now on it is possible to connect your solar inverter to Toon without the use of cables or hardware.

If you allready have a hardwired solution for this (extra meter and meteradapter): keep the hardwired solution. If you like to change solution to this solution: disable the meteradapter solution first otherwise you get double amounts.

- Install the app
- install a tile
- click on the tile and goto the configuration screen
- select one of the inverters and fill in your credentials
- click "opslaan". Your Toon will be modified for the use of solar features

After installation, more solar features will become visible in the tile setup.

For now the following inverters are available in the setup:
- Growatt
- Goodwe
- SolarEdge
- Fronius
- pvoutput
- zeversolar
- kostal piko
- enPhase

Further testing needed:
- sma (not woking for SB3000tl-21 series), have to try for the newer versions, please let me know if you own such a device
- Omnik (please let me know if it is working)
- Solis (Ginglong) (please let me know if it is working)

If you like to have your inverter available as well, please send me a message and i will look into programming an interface.

The first day will have an enourmous amount in the graphs. This because the day amount is calculated from the inverter's total amount.
Amazon Effort,

Because of this app I just purchased a toon1 to play around with. Eventually getting rid of my Nest.

Currently I have my solar and used power statistics on Pvoutput but I'm getting tired of opening the pvoutput app to see the performance. Using the rooted toon this would give me (laagdrempelige) insights of the current stats.

I expect to receive toon tomorrow by mail and then I would get into the rooting process by using raspberry pi. Will post pics of the results afterwards.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Super, i am glad you like the idea of the app.
joshavanleeuwen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by joshavanleeuwen »

Nice app!

I've send my Omnik credentials to You. Currently it's not working for me yet.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

The plugin for Omnik has been modified (online).
SolarShed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by SolarShed »

oepi-loepi wrote:Super, i am glad you like the idea of the app.

Got it all done in a jiffy, thanks a lot. Will be reading up and following the new developments.
SolarShed
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by SolarShed »

I have a question about the teruglevering. is there a reason why it's not showing in the graph? I'm currently generating more power then I'm using but not spotting details about this.
Attachments
teruglevering.JPG
teruglevering.JPG (62.79 KiB) Viewed 21826 times
gabokkers
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by gabokkers »

Hi,

I installed the solarPanel app on my Toon, but I cannot find the tiles you are referring to.
Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot find any trace of the solarPanel app on my Toon now.
Demif
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Demif »

gabokkers wrote:Hi,

I installed the solarPanel app on my Toon, but I cannot find the tiles you are referring to.
Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot find any trace of the solarPanel app on my Toon now.
i had the same problem, maybe update the firmware, (thnx to terrorsource) did the update and all is running

viewtopic.php?f=99&t=13043&start=30#p96643
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

SolarShed wrote:I have a question about the teruglevering. is there a reason why it's not showing in the graph? I'm currently generating more power then I'm using but not spotting details about this.
This was indeed something what was impossible to test since the weather wasn’t tat good and i only have 6 panels myself. As soon as i am producing more than using, i will test and update the app.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

You should see some new tiles when you click on an emty tile. Otherwise, update your toon, reboot, try again and reinstall the app from the store. Reboot after installing.
gabokkers
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by gabokkers »

oepi-loepi wrote:

You should see some new tiles when you click on an emty tile. Otherwise, update your toon, reboot, try again and reinstall the app from the store. Reboot after installing.
Ah oke, I was still at version 5.5.7. I was not aware that in the mean time many new versions appeared....
My Toon is upgrading now to version 5.33.9, so that will most likely solve my problem.
Thanks for your help.
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

gabokkers wrote:
oepi-loepi wrote:

Ah oke, I was still at version 5.5.7. I was not aware that in the mean time many new versions appeared....
My Toon is upgrading now to version 5.33.9, so that will most likely solve my problem.
Thanks for your help.
So you are missing a lot of new features like the animation app. Install and allow app to trigger in the setup menu.

Return to “Toon Apps”