Waterusage

If you don't know where to post, post here.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Waterusage

Post by TheHogNL »

rleunk wrote:Hello, got a boxx meter module and got it connected to my Toon, saw that some off you have it working also, is this with the standard optical sensor?
Or has someone managed to use another sensor?
From sometime ago I had a Sensus HRI-A4 pulse sensor lying around, now I am trying to figure out if I can connect this to the boxx module to read the watermeter.
Someone got an idea if this is possible and how to connect it?
Just connect a standard sensor to the gas input line of the boxx module and it should work. Make sure the sensor is well centered on the watermeter so it shows the wheel inside it spinning around (reflecting the sensor light when it makes a turn).

also enable <FT_WaterInsights_rel>1</FT_WaterInsights_rel> in the file /qmf/etc/qmf_tenant.xml
Member of the Toon Software Collective
rleunk
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by rleunk »

TheHogNL wrote:
rleunk wrote:Hello, got a boxx meter module and got it connected to my Toon, saw that some off you have it working also, is this with the standard optical sensor?
From sometime ago I had a Sensus HRI-A4 pulse sensor lying around, now I am trying to figure out if I can connect this to the boxx module to read the watermeter.
Just connect a standard sensor to the gas input line of the boxx module and it should work. Make sure the sensor is well centered on the watermeter so it shows the wheel inside it spinning around (reflecting the sensor light when it makes a turn).

also enable <FT_WaterInsights_rel>1</FT_WaterInsights_rel> in the file /qmf/etc/qmf_tenant.xml
Thnx TheHogNL, will have a look this evening, and try a standard sensor, this should be no problem, only the centeri g can be a problem i know, thats why i was trying to get the sensus hri sensor connected, this fits exactly on top off the meter.

Thnx for the enable tip for ft_waterinsights
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

rleunk wrote:
TheHogNL wrote:

Thnx TheHogNL, will have a look this evening, and try a standard sensor, this should be no problem, only the centeri g can be a problem i know, thats why i was trying to get the sensus hri sensor connected, this fits exactly on top off the meter.

Thnx for the enable tip for ft_waterinsights
Some ducktape will work :)
Member of the Toon Software Collective

Return to “Toon miscellaneous”