Cadsoft Eagle PCB design software experience ?

Forum about other Home automation topics which can not be categorized in any other forum. So this needs to be Home automation Domotica related! (otherwise use Off Topic)
vincenttor

Cadsoft Eagle PCB design software experience ?

Post by vincenttor »

As the topic title says, is there someone that has experience with designing pcb's with this software
I am using another piece of software (sprint layout from abacom) , but i read everywhere that Eagle is better since the cam processor etc in already baked in and its on the website mentioned from the pc manufacturer.
What i am doing right now is pretty simple, design 1 layer pcbs and mill them with my machine.

But since i need to use double layer boards and its cheaper to let them be produced in China i want to see if i can design them in Eagle.

I do understand parts of it from the eagle software but what i want is someone maybe to check the pcb i drew if i have it correct with the layers and holes etc etc.
Have been searching on the web and found some sort of tutorial in dutch with the explanation of the terms in the software but still its a bit of a waste when i send the file in and the boards come back but there wrong.
And i have no technical or electronica education whatsoever so i do not know what rules there are exactly or basics precisely .

Thanks
jeroenc

Re: Cadsoft Eagle PCB design software experience ?

Post by jeroenc »

Gooi je designs hier eens online, dan kunnen er wellicht meerdere mensen overheen kijken.
Ik ben verre van expert, maar heb altijd een mening;)
vincenttor

Re: Cadsoft Eagle PCB design software experience ?

Post by vincenttor »

jeroenc wrote:Gooi je designs hier eens online, dan kunnen er wellicht meerdere mensen overheen kijken.
Ik ben verre van expert, maar heb altijd een mening;)
Thanks but made them in sprint layout as I always do and they where perfect when I send them to the pcb manufacturer. :D

Return to “Miscellaneous Home Automation topics”