Problems programming DAIX12 and SAIX12

Forum about Xanura, Eaton Holec and Marmitek and other brand X10 and A10 devices.
MindBender
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by MindBender »

Since my PMIX35 is in back-order for over a month already, I decided to pick up the two DAIX12 and two SAIX12 units that did arrive already. I have attached a mains cord to them in order to program, but I was unsuccessful.
I'm using a little home-brew program and a CM11 to program my modules. I have programmed all my other Xanura modules plus the two Marmitek modules I own with this combination successfully. But when trying to program the DAIX12 and SAIX12 units, the status LED didn't blink for any of them. For reference I took out the DAIX10 from my bedroom ceiling lamp (not so clever; now we don't have any light there) and that unit programs flawlessly.
Now what could be the difference? Both units require an address to be sent twice, and that's exactly what my program does. I have experimented with sending even more addresses and have them followed by functions, but to no avail.
However, I was able to program the modules using an ABX3 remote control and a receiver by pressing an on-button twice. Pressing a off-button twice worked too. Pressing this button sends an address and a function over X10, but doing the same through my program doesn't work. So there must be an incompatibility, but what could it be? Programming the older modules works perfectly...
Any ideas, any one?
Ruud
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Ruud »

Hi, have problems with programming cm11 vs xanura.
I was reading your topic en saw that you heave a homemade prog to do the trick. Can i have a copy of that?
grtz Ruud
MindBender
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by MindBender »

Of course you can have a copy; I can even include the source code if you want. Just send me a PM and I will attach it to my reply.
Ruud
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Ruud »

A litle late but thanks for the Prog works fine!!!!

Return to “X10, A10 Xanura Marmitek Forum”