App ideas / feature requests

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Fred de graaf
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: App ideas / feature requests

Post by Fred de graaf »

lijkt me wel leuk een stop met roken app dat hij bijhoud hoeveel dagen je gestopt bent.
datum van stoppen met roken invoeren en je ziet een teller met hoeveel dagen gestopt.
roken moet je meschien ook in iets anders kunnen zetten dat je zelf kan invullen waar je teller voor diend
JackV
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by JackV »

Leuk idee, hij staat op mijn lijstje.
PeJeWe

Post by PeJeWe »

Ik maak gebruik van weerstation op mijn domoticz graag zou ik deze gegevens op een dim tegel op mijn toon willen zetten.
Omdat het dichtstbijzijnde weerstation via de buienradar app niet in de buurt zit.
Rooted Toon 1, Domoticz running on a RPI3b+, RFXCOM XL, RFLINK.
Fred de graaf
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Fred de graaf »

lijkt me ook leuk een zon op en zon onder vermelding app, handig voor zonnepanelen of om te kijken hoelaat het licht of donker word.
Toonz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Toonz »

Fred de graaf wrote:lijkt me ook leuk een zon op en zon onder vermelding app, handig voor zonnepanelen of om te kijken hoelaat het licht of donker word.
dat zit al in de buienradar app, of wil je het groot op een tegel?
member of the Toon Software Collective
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Zit ook al in de solarPanel app (voor als je softwarematig panelen uitleest. De twee lijntjes in de grote grafiek).
Fred de graaf
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Fred de graaf »

groot op een tegel is wel handig.
eerlijk gezegd zitten er nu ook een hoop in de store die je niet kent of gebruikt maar dat is bij iedereen verschillend natuurlijk.
bij toon 2 kan je nog wat extras erin zetten vanwege geheugen.
oliviermls
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by oliviermls »

Hello. I recently managed to root my eneco thanks to the instructions in this forum. S many thanks for that! I now also have a smart meter at home, so I was searching for an app that would tell me my consumption like what I have at slimmemeterportal.nl . This portal (like many other ones) works by giving them the EAN meter code.

My boiler is controlled by a Tado smart thermostat device.

I have 2 questions:

1-Is there an app that can show me the consumption? I'm ok with the info always a day old.

2-Can I also somehow connect the rooted eneco Toon with the Tado device to show realtime info?

Thank you for any advice.

Oli
Ron_nl

Post by Ron_nl »

If you have your "meteradapter" connected to the P1 port of your smart meter you already will have these options.
Just add a tile with the consumption. (real time, hours, day)

Ron.
oliviermls
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by oliviermls »

Hi Ron,

Many thanks for the tip, I got it to work now!!!
Sjig
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Sjig »

First of all, thanks to all developers/contributers for all the great work.

I have an idea for an app which is probably very ease for more advanced users. I'd like to use my Toon 2 for heating and cooling with my Panasonic Monoblock heat pump. Since the Toon normaly doesn't support cooling, my idea is as follows: have an app (and widget if possible ) with a slider to choose between "Cooling on/off", and a setpoint temperature. If the room temperature is higher than the setpoint AND the slider is set to on, close a relay. The easiest I think is to have a Z-wave NO/NC relay to accomodate for different types of cooling systems. Since several cooling systems use a sinple NO/NC contact to activate, hopefully more people are helped by this.

Toon (especially rooted) would be the perfect for me if cooling was possible. Anyone think this is feasible? Or am I asking for something that's already been done? Thanks.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Sjig wrote:First of all, thanks to all developers/contributers for all the great work.

I have an idea for an app which is probably very ease for more advanced users. I'd like to use my Toon 2 for heating and cooling with my Panasonic Monoblock heat pump. Since the Toon normaly doesn't support cooling, my idea is as follows: have an app (and widget if possible ) with a slider to choose between "Cooling on/off", and a setpoint temperature. If the room temperature is higher than the setpoint AND the slider is set to on, close a relay. The easiest I think is to have a Z-wave NO/NC relay to accomodate for different types of cooling systems. Since several cooling systems use a sinple NO/NC contact to activate, hopefully more people are helped by this.

Toon (especially rooted) would be the perfect for me if cooling was possible. Anyone think this is feasible? Or am I asking for something that's already been done? Thanks.
Hi,
You are in luck. Next to my Toon business I am also the HeishaMon expert :)

I used to control my heatpump exactly like this but I changed this afterwards. My heatpump is now being controlled by NodeRed over heishamon (and it does uses the toon thermostat info for input of the logic).
But you can already do it what you want. The Toon thermostat is already a NO/NC contact. If setpoint < roomtemp the contact closes (to demand the boiler to heat up). And it opens if setpoint > roomtemp. But you can reverse that logic (using another relais) to set it to cooling ofcourse.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
Sjig
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Sjig »

TheHogNL wrote:
Sjig wrote:...
Hi,

I used to control my heatpump exactly like this but I changed this afterwards. My heatpump is now being controlled by NodeRed over heishamon (and it does uses the toon thermostat info for input of the logic).
But you can already do it what you want. The Toon thermostat is already a NO/NC contact. If setpoint < roomtemp the contact closes (to demand the boiler to heat up). And it opens if setpoint > roomtemp. But you can reverse that logic (using another relais) to set it to cooling ofcourse.
Your user name sounded familiair ;). Got one of your units from Tindie. Still need to find out how to control it using Domoticz (which I haven't used before), but the sensor output already gave me lots of insight in what the HP does. Very cool project!

Anyway, I'd like to have my HP running off-line. Meaning that without WiFi, it should still work, also in case I ever sell the house. Hence this question. What you're suggesting, wouldn't that require me to set a physical switch to turn on cooling and turn off heating? It would definitely be an option, but being able to control everything from the Toon display seems like a "prettier" solution to me.
Thanks!
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

Sjig wrote:
TheHogNL wrote:
Sjig wrote:...
Hi,

Your user name sounded familiair ;). Got one of your units from Tindie. Still need to find out how to control it using Domoticz (which I haven't used before), but the sensor output already gave me lots of insight in what the HP does. Very cool project!

Anyway, I'd like to have my HP running off-line. Meaning that without WiFi, it should still work, also in case I ever sell the house. Hence this question. What you're suggesting, wouldn't that require me to set a physical switch to turn on cooling and turn off heating? It would definitely be an option, but being able to control everything from the Toon display seems like a "prettier" solution to me.
Thanks!
So, what you could do is feeding the boiler contact of the Toon ketelmodule (which is a simple off/on relais, depending on the setpoint vs roomtermo) into another relais which is capable of doing 230v from a 24v source. The relais should have a nc/no contact. This nc/no connects to the cool/heat thermo input of the panasonic.
Now explaining how this will work:
If it is winter time you put the panasonic in heat mode (or auto mode, so it switches to heat itself). The Toon will enable the ketelmodule relais when the room is too cold. This will then enable the 230v relais which will switch on the heat request input of the panasonic (and switch off the cool input). If the room is warm enough, it will disable the internal relais and this will disable the 230v relais and switch off the heat request to the panasonic. It will switch on the cool request but the panasonic will ignore that as it is in 'heat' mode.
In the summer the logic works inversed. When the room is too hot the ketelmodule relais switches off, this turns on the 230v cool relais etc.

So you only need to find a correct relais and connect it properly.
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TheHogNL »

I think this relais should work (don't look at picture which is not the one) https://www.conrad.nl/nl/p/finder-22-32 ... 17468.html

Return to “Toon Apps”