Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

Super, ik zal de plugin aanpassen. Bedankt.
Henri
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Henri »

Hello,
Does anybody know if it is possible to connect my SMA tripower 5.0 to this app? The SMA sunny boy options did not work...
Thanks in advance!
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Just to update you all about this issue with Enphase...
Oepie-Loepi and I are still checking what has to be done to get this to work.

2 ways of doing this:
1. Using the data directly from the Envoy-S metered [url]http://IP_ADDRESS_of_Envoy-S/production.json[/url]
Since the software version on the Envoy-S (D7) a token is needed.
The Enphase Envoy-S can directly be accessed by the using the ip-address, then there is a need of a token to access.

2. Using APIv4 https://developer-v4.enphase.com/
When choosing for the free "developer plan" (named "Watt") https://developer-v4.enphase.com/developer-plans, then you are able to have a max of 1,000 hits per month free of charge.

In consideration I want the Toonv2 to show me the actual solarpower (production) (so I know when I can start large powerconsumption devices like (dish)washer, dreyer, airco, etc) so you need to have the data lets say each minuten, 60(minuts)x24(hours)x31(days) in 1 month = 44.640 hits per month. The APIv4 with developer plan "Watt" is in that case insufficient.

Still investigating and testing.
Toon2 with 6.0.2 firmware TSC 2.1.7
Apps: Sonos, Calender, garbagecalender, webcam, doorcam, Onkyo, Domoticzboard, Solar and weather app.
mvveelen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by mvveelen »

I have 2 SMA converters, an SMA Sunny Boy 2.0 and an SMA Sunny Boy 3.6

The SB 2.0 I can read with curl and also works to get data from.

The SB 3.6 doesn't let me use a method to get data from, although I managed to get a reply (like: {"result":{"sid":"ewWXarXBiJMBsqnw"}}) with:

curl -k -H "Content-Type: application/json, Accept-Charset: UTF-8" -X POST -d '{"pass" : "MyPass", "right" : "usr"}' https://192.168.0.xxx/dyn/login.json

Isn't it going to work with this particular SMA SB 3.6 or is there light at the end of the tunnel?

En ja, ik ben wél bereid om toegang te verlenen om iets te testen, ik wil graag beide kunnen uitlezen.... :)
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

it should work with sma 3 plugin. How can you give me acces? Can you forward a port to your solarinverter? Please post me a pm.
mvveelen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by mvveelen »

oepi-loepi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:55 pm it should work with sma 3 plugin. How can you give me acces? Can you forward a port to your solarinverter? Please post me a pm.
I managed to get it working with the Domoticz "SMA Sunny Boy Solar Inverter". How? Someone asked me if I did choose https for the SB 3.6....ehhh....not....!
I was trying with http because that worked for the SB 2.0. But when I tried https for the SB 3.6, it instantly worked!

Sorry I didn't mention it here, it works since Tuesday evening :oops:
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

With great great great! thanks to Oepi-Loepi there is a new inverter for owners of a Enphase Envoy system with software version 7:
"Enphase T" in the SolarPanel app on your Toon.

After intensive scripting work, testing and testing and testing the app is fully operational and working great.

A big thanks again @Oepi-loepi! for all your work!

Now going to implement and test the "ToonWater meter" as addition to further automate my house :)
Apps: Sonos, Calender, garbagecalender, webcam, doorcam, Onkyo, Domoticzboard, Solar and weather app.
htca
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by htca »

Every now and then my config of the solarpanel app is lost. I use it to read my solaredge installation. it might because of the limitation (but not sure how much calls still can be made on the api). I also monitor using homeassistant with that plugin.
Salih547
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Salih547 »

hallo,

weet iemand hoe ik mijn sofar omvormer op de toon2 kan krijgen.
ik zie wel salarman dat is de app die bij deze omvormer hoort maar ik zie niet waar ik de gegevens in kan vullen.

gegroet,
Salih
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Eerst in de lijst kiezen en dan de groene knop onder de lijst klikken met "Selecteer 1".
Jdeb
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Jdeb »

Hoe kan ik zien welk type Enphase ik moet gebruiken? Heb nu 1 gekozen en aldaar ingelogd maar data klopt niet. Oh en hoe weet ik welk ip adres ik moet gebruiken of vult tie dat automatisch in?
oepi-loepi
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by oepi-loepi »

Het ip adres is het lokale ip adres van jouw omvormer. Die zul je zelf moeten opzoeken.

Gewoon bij de bovenste beginnen en dan naar beneden afwerken. als je een nieuwe omvormer hebt (D7) dan kun je het beste de enphase-T gebruien.
Jdeb
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Jdeb »

Ip adres gevonden, maar hoe kan ik zien welke omvormer ik heb?
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Enphase zonnepanelen systeem bestaat uit een aantal onderdelen:
1. Zonnepanelen uiteraard
2. Micro omvormers die onder de zonnepanelen zitten
3. Q-relais (1fase of 3-fase)
4. Enphase Envoy gateway (2 modellen beschikbaar: Enphase Envoy S of Envoy Metered)

In de Enlighten app van Envoy kun je naar Menu gaan, dan naar systeem en dan vervolgens naar apparaten.
Als het goed is zie je groepen apparaten staan namelijk: Gateway en Microinverters.
Kies voor Gateway, je ziet nu welke type gateway je hebt (metered of de S) en daar staat ook de firmware versie (de nieuwste op dit moment is de D7.0.88 firmware).
In het geval van de D7 firmware kies je in de Solarpanel app in de toon voor Enphase-T.
r0x
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by r0x »

Hi

Trying to use the SolarPanel app to use my HomeAssistant solar data through the SolarPanel plugin made by Bonno. Unsuccessfully. I have a well working entity called "sensor.solar_panel" within HA and visible, but cannot see any data of it on the Toon. It is probably an authentication failure, according to my HA log. I tried with a HA LongLivedAccessToken (quite a challenge entering it in the Toon, rather copy it in a file), but I have checked twice and seemed correct) and tried with a HA legacy API key. The latter I have succesfully tested through standard login in the HA webportal. Neither works. I saw in the code by Bonno the plugin uses an https link, but I have a working reverse proxy setup with matching ssl certificate on the proxy server. This has already worked well for a long time. Somebody with a hint or clue how to make this work? :?:

@oepi-loepi: Is the solarPanel app on the Toon producing a debug log somewhere on the Toon? I havent been able to find it.

Return to “Toon Apps”