Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Forum about forum-provided applications on Toon

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

AppieHeijn wrote:Image
Yes, i have seen that but it is not possible to read into the toon because of certificate issues..

Zelfde als wat vanaf hier te lezen is.

https://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic. ... =75#p97141
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

Nieuwe versie 1.3.5 in de toonstore. Deze verbetert de meerdaagse grafiek (was door zomertijd soms beetje van slag)
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

NIEUW: in de mobiele app (http://ipvantoon/mobile. Is nu ook zonnepanelen zichtbaar als de app is ingesteld of zonnepanelen zijn aangesloten.
Arnout2000
Member
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by Arnout2000 »

oepi-loepi wrote:NIEUW: in de mobiele app (http://ipvantoon/mobile. Is nu ook zonnepanelen zichtbaar als de app is ingesteld of zonnepanelen zijn aangesloten.
Wat goed! Erg blij mee!
Swipen tussen de schermen vraagt altijd enige voorzichtigheid, maar verder prima.
Zijn deze nieuwe gegevens met een update gekomen?

Overigens geeft de buienradar tegel geen temperatuur meer aan. Ze hebben zeker weer wat aangepast...
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

Arnout2000 wrote:
oepi-loepi wrote:NIEUW: in de mobiele app (http://ipvantoon/mobile. Is nu ook zonnepanelen zichtbaar als de app is ingesteld of zonnepanelen zijn aangesloten.
Wat goed! Erg blij mee!
Swipen tussen de schermen vraagt altijd enige voorzichtigheid, maar verder prima.
Zijn deze nieuwe gegevens met een update gekomen?

Overigens geeft de buienradar tegel geen temperatuur meer aan. Ze hebben zeker weer wat aangepast...
Nee, De app is bijna volledig opnieuw gemaakt door ons TSC Team. Hiervoor hebben we andere bronnen moeten aanboren voor de data aqcuisitie.
jerver
Starting Member
Starting Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by jerver »

Hi,

Nice to have the solar data available on Toon. thx!
Somehow the solar historical data were messed up when I connected to Solaredge. All generated kwh’s from start were added in one day, so there is a huge peak. Is there a way to flush the historical solar data only and keep the other data?
So I can can start over with a clean sheet.

Regards.
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

jerver wrote:Hi,

Nice to have the solar data available on Toon. thx!
Somehow the solar historical data were messed up when I connected to Solaredge. All generated kwh’s from start were added in one day, so there is a huge peak. Is there a way to flush the historical solar data only and keep the other data?
So I can can start over with a clean sheet.

Regards.
You will have a 1 day enormous peak. This is only the first day. All other days will be just fine.nothing to worry about.
Tin82
Starting Member
Starting Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:01 am

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by Tin82 »

In a few weeks, zonneplan solar panels will be installed. They will work with the zonneplan ONE inverter. As I understand, the inverter will get it's own 4G stick. So local intranet readouts will not work. Is there a way to get the data into the solarPanel app? Or must I install a kwh meter to read out via zon op Toon?
CronoS
Starting Member
Starting Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:12 am

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by CronoS »

How does it exactly works in combination with Domoticz? My domoticz installation runs on port 8084, but I do not seems to get a connection to Domoticz using this App. Other Domoticz related Toon Apps runs fine on the Toon, so there is not a network related problem. Are there any special requirements for the IDX in Toon to create a connection? Thanks!
gabokkers
Starting Member
Starting Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:16 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by gabokkers »

I use the solarPanel app successfully with my zeverSolar inverter. It's a great app!
I have one question though. The production numbers of my solarpanels are all zero if I show the numbers of the different days (see attached photo). On the day itself the production of the solarpanels are displayed correctly. Somehow it is not storing the daytotals at the end of the day. Any ideas how to solve this?
Attachments
Toon grafiek stroom
Toon grafiek stroom
grafiek_stroom.jpg (59.36 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

CronoS wrote:How does it exactly works in combination with Domoticz? My domoticz installation runs on port 8084, but I do not seems to get a connection to Domoticz using this App. Other Domoticz related Toon Apps runs fine on the Toon, so there is not a network related problem. Are there any special requirements for the IDX in Toon to create a connection? Thanks!
Have you set your internal network unprotected in the Domoticz settings?
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

gabokkers wrote:I use the solarPanel app successfully with my zeverSolar inverter. It's a great app!
I have one question though. The production numbers of my solarpanels are all zero if I show the numbers of the different days (see attached photo). On the day itself the production of the solarpanels are displayed correctly. Somehow it is not storing the daytotals at the end of the day. Any ideas how to solve this?
Have you updated the app to the latest version?
gabokkers
Starting Member
Starting Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:16 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by gabokkers »

oepi-loepi wrote:
gabokkers wrote:I use the solarPanel app successfully with my zeverSolar inverter. It's a great app!
I have one question though. The production numbers of my solarpanels are all zero if I show the numbers of the different days (see attached photo). On the day itself the production of the solarpanels are displayed correctly. Somehow it is not storing the daytotals at the end of the day. Any ideas how to solve this?
Have you updated the app to the latest version?
Yes, version 1.3.5 is installed.
oepi-loepi
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by oepi-loepi »

gabokkers wrote:
oepi-loepi wrote:
gabokkers wrote:I use the solarPanel app successfully with my zeverSolar inverter. It's a great app!
I have one question though. The production numbers of my solarpanels are all zero if I show the numbers of the different days (see attached photo). On the day itself the production of the solarpanels are displayed correctly. Somehow it is not storing the daytotals at the end of the day. Any ideas how to solve this?
Have you updated the app to the latest version?
Yes, version 1.3.5 is installed.
I will check this weekend.
freddie
Starting Member
Starting Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:52 pm

Re: Toon App: solarPanel ---> solar data without hardware

Post by freddie »

I have two inverters, one is already connected and working on my (rooted) toon2 with a Qubino. The other inverter is a SolarEdge. Is it possible to use this app to add the new SolarEdge numbers to the current one? And are these values then available in Home Assistant? I can also add the SolarEdge to Home Assistant directly, but this would make the data unavailable on the Toon. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
Post Reply

Return to “Toon Apps”