Toon 1 for smart heat

If you don't know where to post, post here.

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, Toonz

Bastelopa
Starting Member
Starting Member

Toon 1 for smart heat

Post by Bastelopa »

I recently bought a Toon 1 display on MP. It seems only suitable for smart heat. I want to use the display for the standard opentherm/on_off function. Has someone already experience in converting the software for this or is it a hardwareproblem? The display is already rooted and works fine exept for the heating possibilities. I would be gratefull for getting some hints.
Ron_nl

Re: Toon 1 for smart heat

Post by Ron_nl »

Toon is for opentherm or on/off.
Maybe thermostat plus is installed on it and you are on the 6 tiles option? This will/is possible eliminate the "normal" thermostat option.
If so go to the settings of themostat plus and switch to 4 tiles. (if thermostat plus is not on your toon it might be possible it has in the past and it still has the 6 tiles on your display.)
If so re-download thermostat plus in the toon store and adjust the settings to 4 tiles.

Ron.
Bastelopa
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Bastelopa »

Thanks for the reply Ron, the solution was much simpler. The first time i made a factoryreset without the original powersupply unit (external 24V powersupply) and thus no cv-connection. The display then remembers the last setting for the cv type, in my case city heating. I now made a factory reset with a original pw-supply connected and it automatically switches back to standard operation mode with opentherm/on0ff functionallity. Thanks for helping me.
Ron_nl

Post by Ron_nl »

Problem solving is sometimes so easy lol [emoji2958]

Ron.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Return to “Toon miscellaneous”