This Forum is about the Opentherm gateway (OTGW) from Schelte

Moderator: hvxl

olifant56
Starting Member
Starting Member

OTGW with Remeha Quinta 10/25/30

Post by olifant56 »

Hi,

has anyone tested the OTGW together with the Remeha Quinta 25 and the rematic set Q100 (or the similar Paradigma Modula II with SystaCompact)?

I have recently taken over the boiler with the thermostat and would like to add the OTGW to submit data via MQTT and NodeRed to a database, running on a Raspi.

Data handling ist not the question in this topic. I only would like to know if someone has experiences with the above named boiler and thermostat.

I´m looking forward to your replies.

Thanks and kind regards
olifant56
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: OTGW with Remeha Quinta 10/25/30

Post by olifant56 »

Hi,

Is there nobody having experiences with this hardware in combination with the OTGW?
couby6
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by couby6 »

has anyone tested the OTGW together with the Remeha Quinta 25 and the rematic set Q100 (or the similar Paradigma Modula II with SystaCompact) here?

I have recently taken over the boiler with the thermostat and would like to add the OTGW to submit data via MQTT and NodeRed to a database, running on a Raspi.

Data handling ist not the question in this topic. I only would like to know if someone has experiences with the above named boiler and thermostat.

I´m looking forward to your replies.

Thanks and kind regards
I haven't had experience with this particular boiler and thermostat, but have used OTGW with other devices and it worked fine sending data via MQTT. Good luck with the setup!
Last edited by couby6 on Fri May 10, 2024 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
olifant56
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by olifant56 »

Hi,

thanks couby6 for your reply.

Data transfer via mqtt to Nodered (or other Home automation systems) and data storage in a mysql database is not my problem. I have several experiences with such a configuration.

Before buying the OTGW I would like to know if someone is operating the Remeha Quointa / Paradigma Modula II boilers with corresponding OT thermostats / controllers and the OTGW.

I would appreciate any comment from this cpommunity.

Best regards

Return to “Opentherm Gateway Forum”