AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Forum All about Webcams, IP Camera's & Camera's (hardware, software, pan tilt zoom etc).

Moderator: Esteban

Post-IT

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Post-IT »

On request I'll give some information on the IP Kamera 9060 which I bought at www.pimzos.nl.

So far I haven't tested it thoroughly yet, but here are some screenshots, some dimmed lighting conditions and some in dark situations.

Highres dimmed lighting conditions snapshot

Recording quality with dimmed lighting:

Nighttime higres snapshot:

Nighttime recording quality:

Because of size and extension, I cannot upload other samples.

I hope this will give a fair impression of the quality. I think the quality is fair for the price I paid for it.

Furthermore, I couldn't get the webinterface to work properly in Firefox. Settings are available, but no live feed. IE works fine. I also haven't tried FTP, email and motiondetection yet. I will set that up later when I mount the camera permanently at my new appartment.

Post.
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by TANE »

looks good.
is it this one?
IP Kamera 9060-O Infra Red IP Camera for Day and Night view, with improved daylight filter

Is there support for still picture mode to use it in Homeseer?
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Esteban »

Mmm interesting, is this the 'AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060-I' or 'AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060-O' version?

I have a couple more questions, I hope you don't mind:

- Could you post a picture of something outside the window taken in daylight?
- Same question as Chak, can you access a current picture of the camera via url? Something along these lines:
'http://192.168.0.110/campic/now.jpg' or
'http://192.168.0.110/get.asp?image=current'
- Approximately how far from the door was the camera when these pictures were taken?

Thanks,
Esteban
Post-IT

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Post-IT »

Thats the one indeed.

http://www.pimzos.nl/shop/aviosys/ipkam ... a9060o.php

I haven't hooked it up to Homeseer yet, so can't help you with that. I'm still a newbie with Homeseer and don't have all the hardware available to attach to HS yet. Looking at the homeseer message board, it seems to work.
Noel

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Noel »

If the webinterface is the same as the IP Kamera 9060 AK KIT (I've got that one), than it's a peace of crap (that is the webinteface)
Make sure (again talking IP Kamera 9060 AK KIT exeriance) that you close some ports as standard it's streaming video to the rest of the world!

--
Post-IT

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Post-IT »

That's also correct! Weird preconfigured SMTP settings, weird ftp settings, and much more. So please be advised, and use a correctly configured firewall.
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Rene »

Coming monday 3 Aviosys camera's will be delivered for testing, the 9060-I, 9060-O and 9060A-MP. I will publish a test report as soon as I had some time to play around.

Rene.
Esteban
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Esteban »

Looking forward to your report Rene!

Should anybody be interested, the manual for the camera can be found here:
http://www.aviosys.com/images/9060(A-O) Manual.pdf
jensjakob
Starting Member
Starting Member

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by jensjakob »

Hi,
I am very interested to hear about how the test went.

I have pictures from the 9060 and the 9070 - and I am unfortunately not impressed yet - need to see more pictures.

Pictures I have seen are way too blurry to help in identifying faces - and this is whether it is Aviosys or Dlink or Trendnet or Axis or etc camera.

They all performe nice when it is close to the subject, but surveillance of e.g. a big room or a yard - especially in dark is poor.

But, let us hear about your test-results, amybe you can tweak the cams to show good results, and then I am the fastetst to buy a few onces :-)

Best regards
JJ
Rene
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by Rene »

I did spent sometime to get the Aviosys camera's running with various software packages (WebcamXP, Zoneminder and others). However, I was not able to get streaming video up and running which limited me to snapshots. This could be due to my inexperience or limited time I had available. For this reason I did not write a negative test report but just returned the camera's.

Rene.
jensjakob
Starting Member
Starting Member

AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by jensjakob »

Thank you for the information.

I am trying to find out how the motiondetect works in the camera.

Especially:
1. How fast is it to send snapshots after motiondetect (preferabley allmost instant)
2. For how long after a MD-event does the camera keep sending images (preferably the user should be able to define for how many seconds camero should continue - but at least it should send 5-10 emails pr MD-event to enhance the chance of getting a good shot of the criminals)

Did you test the MotionDetect and remeber some of this?

Best regards
Jens Jakob
jensjakob
Starting Member
Starting Member

Re: AVIOSYS IP Kamera 9060

Post by jensjakob »

1 second delay on motion-detect - how do I get rid of it?

I cannot set "delay before record" to less than 1 second in the web-interface :(

I need the picture to be taken at the same moment as the MD occurs.

Anyone who has solved this on their camera?

And the camerra is SLOW - it takes 5-10 seconds before it has emailed the image out :(

/JJ

Return to “Webcams & Camera Stuff Forum”