AC-300 is serie with 3 on/off modules type AC-1000

Forum about Click On Click Off (KAKU), Home Easy and related hardware.
RolandP
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by RolandP »

I have a question:
Can i connect a dimmer module AC-300 is serie with 3 on/off modules type AC-1000 (the 3 on/off modules have to switch on/off 3 pair of lamps, and with the dimmer i want to dim all 6 lamps at the same time?
Jeroen Bartels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jeroen Bartels »

I you want to be able to switch on pair by pair you will have to use 3 seperate dimmers. Because you cannot put the dimmer first and put 3 AC-1000,s behind it (serie). The AC-1000 needs 220 volt for switching and not a dimmed voltage. If you really want to have a solution you can use external relais (3x), put them behind the AC-300 dimmer and use the AC-1000's to switch on/off the relais. With other components there will probably be other solutions.
KlikAanKlikUit
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by KlikAanKlikUit »

The AC-300 is an on/off switch and a dimmer in one device. If you connect 2 lamps per AC-300, you can assign channel 1 of your KlikAanKlikUit remote to each AC-300. All AC-300 receivers will switch on when you press the "on" button of channel 1 on your remote. If you press the same button again, the receivers will start to dim. When you press the "on" button for the 3rd time, you can set the dim level you prefer. As there can be a slight delay between the 3 receivers, there may be some fluctuation. But you can contol/compensate this, if you assign channel 2, 3 and 4 to the individual receivers. Or better yet, assign the "group" button of your KlikAanKlikUit remote to all 3 receivers to switch them on/off simultaneously, and use 3 seperate channels to control the dimming.
Jeroen Bartels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jeroen Bartels »

Hey Klik aan klik uit joined the forum. Welcome! It is always good to have some members real close to the source available.
Maybe we can have some special discount action in the future now that the op=op shop om klikaanklikuit.nl has sold out.

Jeroen

Return to “Click On Click Off & Home Easy”