Translating DomotiGa to German etc.

Forum about Domotiga Open Source Home Automation for Linux.

Moderator: RDNZL

tsa
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by tsa »

Hy
Domotiga is very great, thanks for such an nice program.
I started to translate it in German , it work but where in the code is the language file so i can give it to you?
During the process of translating i found out that not all words could be translated, because of being in the database, or hardcoded.
I see you working on that.
I'am not so good in coding, i modified the barcode tool, so that it will do with an pac 207 webcam as barcode scanner, by using the zbarcam tool from sourceforge. I'am sorry it's only hardcoded(nice word :-) ) but it works very well.
Bugs i have ... with the 0.1.172
The camera device will open to my pac 207 webcam, but show no picture or video . If i insert the gambas example for webcams , the example will work.
If i use my 1 wire dallas temp sensors for outside temperature only whitout humidity domotiga will breakdown whith an error, i fixed it by giving the sensor an static humidity.

I dont got the webclient to run, but that could be my bad configuration.

thanks for domotiga.

Domotiga is great very good work!!

Greetings TSA
Merdeka

Post by Merdeka »

Hi TSA,

What kind of interface are u using for the 1-wire? A serial/USB with digitemp or a TEMP08?
And what kind of sensor? I think at the moment there is only support for the DS1820.

Regards,

Timo
tsa
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by tsa »

Hi Timo
I use an selfmade serial to 1 wire interface (ds9097) like this Image
The sensors are DS18S20. The 1wire programm digitemp.
With digitemp, it is possible to use other sensors too , we only had to modify the digitemp modul in the way that it recognice the new outputs, like voltage or humidity.

Other News the German translation is nearly completed (it only may need a few corrections) and online thanks to RDNZL.
And RDNZL added the barcodescan via Webcam thanks to RDNZL.

Regards,

TSA

Return to “DomotiGa Forum”