Green energy supplier

Forum about Domotica, home automation and saving energy.
AshaiRey

Re: Green energy supplier

Post by AshaiRey »

As promised the unboxing

Nuts, bolts, wood, kabels, everything is included to installed the system
bolts.jpg
bolts.jpg (50.31 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
The converter. It's an very easy system. Just plug in the wires from the solors panels and the 220V plug in a free mains contact. The converter can handle max 625 Wp. If you need more then just plug another one to the side of it (snap together) and you double the rating. This can go up as high as 3500 KW. Each unit is reasonable prices and most important if one goes down then the rest of your system still will produce power :D
omvormer.jpg
omvormer.jpg (32.41 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
The panels are rated 185 Wp, Voc: 45V and Isc: 5.5A each
panels.jpg
panels.jpg (64.37 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
The present situation. I still have room for 9 panels on this side but first i have to do some saving again.
dak.jpg
dak.jpg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 5386 times

This is my first solar system. It charges a car batterij. You can see the light sensor (KaKu) underneat the panel. That will switch the LED garden lights on for 2 hours after sunset. The whole system worked flawless throughout the whole dark winter. This way i don't mind to turn on the garden lights. :D
panels1.jpg
panels1.jpg (70.01 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
Bram
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by TANE »

looks greet.
hope to have mine in begin July
Enver Tanriverdi | http://blog.tane.nl
John

Post by John »

The positive point of multiple inverters is that if one goes down the rest of the system will produce power.

The negative point of multiple inverters is the fact the inversion is not as efficient as with one inverter. Furthermore the MTBF of my inverter is 187000 (> 21 years).

John
AshaiRey

Post by AshaiRey »

At the moment my six panels are producing 1KW energy and i took a look in the utility cupboard and saw the meter running backwards...! :D

I just now realized the following. I have a old ferrarismeter, one with a revolving disk in it, and it's a double tarif meter too.
The day tarif is the most expensive tarif and that i am not using that now. Even better, i am eating away of the used count. While in the evening when the panels aren't producing anything anymore i start using power from themain grid but at a lower rate then i pumped in previously.

I am doing 'saldering' on my own now, no administration costs and no extra 'smart' meter costs. :P
Bram

Return to “Energycontrol & Home Automation Forum”