internet on phone

Forum about Questions, discussions and announcements regarding the Bwired website owned by Pieter Knuvers
Edwin

internet on phone

Post by Edwin »

Hi,bewired is it dificult to make a website for a mobile phone where u can control youre devices? i use homeseer 1.7 and have a lg kg 800
mobile phone, can it be done with that and how do i start or what do i need. thank u verry much
i will sent u my email if u need to sent some files
greetings edwin
TANE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

internet on phone

Post by TANE »

You can use Rover 2.5 for Homeseer.
freeware pluging with full control
DJF3
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

internet on phone

Post by DJF3 »

I don't think there's a Rover version for HS 1.7. I have tried to get that for a long time without luck. Now I upgraded to HS2 ;-)

You could however check the HS1.7 help files. Find the section that talks about ASP control of your lights.

Alternatively check this forum for the iphone interface for HS2. You could test that on HS1.7 and see what you might have to change to make it working.

Cheers
DJ
Edwin

internet on phone

Post by Edwin »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJF3-2</i>
<br />I don't think there's a Rover version for HS 1.7. I have tried to get that for a long time without luck. Now I upgraded to HS2 ;-)

You could however check the HS1.7 help files. Find the section that talks about ASP control of your lights.

Alternatively check this forum for the iphone interface for HS2. You could test that on HS1.7 and see what you might have to change to make it working.

Cheers
DJ
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
OK thanks i will try that. greetings edwin

Return to “Bwired Forum”