European Energy efficiency project

Forum about Domotica, home automation and saving energy.
ecosun
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by ecosun »

Hi, I'm working on a project proposal to develope a home energy monitoring system. I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in this kind of project? This would be a european cooporation project.. We are a small engineering company specialized in energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in the south of france. Currently, we are doing some very basic energy monitoring of our solar installations in the region, but we are really specialized on the energy side, and I dont want to re-invent the wheel :) I think it would be a good synergie to have some electronics experts on board.. Any thoughts?
Leopold.Fay
Starting Member
Starting Member

Post by Leopold.Fay »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ecosun</i>
<br />Hi, I'm working on a project proposal to develope a home energy monitoring system. I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in this kind of project? This would be a european cooporation project.. We are a small engineering company specialized in energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in the south of france. Currently, we are doing some very basic energy monitoring of our solar installations in the region, but we are really specialized on the energy side, and I dont want to re-invent the wheel :) I think it would be a good synergie to have some electronics experts onboard.. Any thoughts?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Hi, This Leopold from Taiwan (Asia)
My experience is in networking and mobile phone design.
Now I'm trying to cooking my business in home automation,
and it could invlove home energy saving concept.
Taiwan is a island and be well knowm as its capability in making
PC and CE products.
If your project need to implement some device and need to find
manufacturing partner in Asia, you might contact with me if I could help you.
(Haha..if you want to have a vacation in Taiwan, I could be a courier...just kidding.)

Nice to meet you here.
My contact information: feylp@ms5.hinet.net
MSN: feylp@hotmail.com

Return to “Energycontrol & Home Automation Forum”