Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Forum about the Toon firmware, and its extensions

Moderators: marcelr, TheHogNL, TerrorSource, Toonz

Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby Smiggel » Tue May 14, 2019 8:42 pm

I noticed tonight that release 5.5.7 is available. I only can not find the release notes and wondered if it is safe to upgrade.
Smiggel
Member
Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: April 2018

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby WickedMaster » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 pm

Yes, it's safe to update.
User avatar
WickedMaster
Member
Member
 
Posts: 71
Joined: November 2018

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby TheHogNL » Wed May 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Correct. It is safe (using the TSC update-rooted.sh script or the TSC check update button in the TSC menu).
According to Eneco there is not much changed.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: August 2017

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby Smiggel » Wed May 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Ok, Thanks guys!
Smiggel
Member
Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: April 2018

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby madpatrick » Wed May 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Changes can be found here ( if there are any.......)
https://forum.eneco.nl/software-en-hard ... gaan-21653
Last edited by madpatrick on Sat May 18, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
madpatrick
Member
Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: December 2017
Location: Zuid-Holland

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby michel30 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Update done!

No issue, :D
michel30
Member
Member
 
Posts: 232
Joined: August 2017

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby Smiggel » Thu May 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Update went smooth. Thanks!
Smiggel
Member
Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: April 2018

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby Hussar_303 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:27 pm

I upgraded it as well, everything's fine, congrats to the programmers!
Hussar_303
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: April 2019

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby parapent » Sat May 25, 2019 3:18 pm

After the update i'm stuck at the 1/3 of bootscreen status bar

What i notice sofar:

/etc/inittab is missing
startqt is missing

I don't know how to fix it..

This is the output after the update:
Code: Select all
eneco-001-321930:~# curl -Nks https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IgorYbema/update
-rooted/master/update-rooted.sh -o /root/update-rooted.sh
eneco-001-321930:~# sh /root/update-rooted.sh
================================================================================                          ================================================================================                          ===
Welcome to the rooted Toon upgrade script. This script will try to upgrade your                           Toon using your original connection with Eneco. It will start the VPN if necessa                          ry.
Please be advised that running this script is at your own risk!

Version: 3.87  - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 21-5-2019

If you like the update script for rooted toons you can support me. Any donation                           is welcome and helps me developing the script even more.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8bU3eQp1Jt

================================================================================                          ================================================================================                          ===

You are currently running version 4.22.7 on a qb2 with flavour uni

Available versions: 1.0.9 1.9.10 2.1.0 2.2.24 2.3.17 2.3.29 2.3.36 2.4.7 2.4.12                           2.5.11 2.5.14 2.5.18 2.6.24 2.6.33 2.8.16 2.8.21 2.8.27 2.9.15 2.9.26 2.10.15 3.                          0.29 3.0.32 3.1.22 3.2.14 3.2.18 3.2.21 3.3.8 3.4.2 3.4.4 3.5.4 3.6.3 3.7.8 3.7.                          9 4.3.20 4.4.21 4.7.23 4.8.25 4.9.23 4.9.124 4.10.6 4.11.6 4.12.0 4.13.6 4.13.7                           4.15.2 4.15.6 4.16.8 4.18.8 4.19.10 4.20.7 4.22.7 5.0.4 5.2.11 5.5.7

Which version do you want to upgrade to?
5.5.7
Alright, I will try to upgrade to 5.5.7
Now starting the VPN tunnel and waiting for it to be alive and configured...
Now starting the VPN tunnel and waiting for it to be alive and configured...
Tunnel is alive and configured.
Upgrade script downloaded. We need to download the upgrade files first. No upgra                          de is done yet. Do you want me to download the files (yes) or quit (anything els                          e)?
yes
Starting the upgrade prepare option which downloads all necessary files. No upgrade is done yet.
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two    .
Done preparing.
Are your sure you want to upgrade to 5.5.7 (yes)? This is the last moment you ca                          n stop the upgrade. Answer with 'yes' will start the upgrade.
yes
Starting the upgrade now! Just wait a while... It can take a few minutes.
Bus error 0% .
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two  .
Upgrade done!
Restoring your iptables and passwd files so you can login again after rebooting.
Upgrade is done. However each firmware upgrade will revert the changes to some files needed for a working rooted Toon. Do you want me me to try and fix a few well known issue's for you right now?
yes
creating backup of inittab...
creating backup of chrony.conf...
creating backup of hosts...
creating backup of config_happ_scsync.xml...
creating backup of qmf_tenant.xml.save ...
FIXING: Downloading resources.rcc TSC mod for this version 5.5.7.
FIXING: Now updating all toonstore installed apps
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/toonstore-2.1.4/toonstore_2.1.4-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing toonstore (2.1.4-r0) to root...
Executing pre-install script for toonstore-2.1.4
Previous installation detected.
Creating backup for /qmf/etc/qmf_release.xml ...
Patching /qmf/etc/qmf_release.xml for 403-forbidden error ...
Restarting http server ...
killall: lighttpd: no process killed
Cleaning garbage....
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore/*.jsc': No such file or directory
ToonStore pre-install script completed ...
Configuring toonstore.
Executing post-install script for toonstore-2.1.4 ...
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore-2.1.4/version.txt ...
Adding toonstore key to opkg keyring ...
OK
This is a Toon 1
No settings to be restored
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore ...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore to /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore-2.1.4
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...

Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/easyenergy-1.3.5/easyenergy_1.3.5-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing easyenergy (1.3.5-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for easyenergy-1.3.5
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
Cleaning garbage
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy/*.jsc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring easyenergy.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy-1.3.5/version.txt ...
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy to /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy-1.3.5
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/tsctoonmobile-1.0.6/tsctoonmobile_1.0.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing tsctoonmobile (1.0.6-r0) to root...
Executing pre-install script for tsctoonmobile
lighttpd.conf backup already exist, leaving it in place...
tsctoonmobile pre-install script completed ...
Configuring tsctoonmobile.
Executing post-install script for tsctoonmobile....
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/tsctoonmobile ...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/tsctoonmobile
restarting lighttpd....
killall: lighttpd: no process killed
Posting message ...
tsctoonmobile post-install script completed ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/boilerstatus-1.0.6/boilerstatus_1.0.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing boilerstatus (1.0.6-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for boilerstatus-1.0.6
Older installation detected.
Deleting garbage ...
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring boilerstatus.
Executing post-install script for boilerstatus-1.0.6 ...
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus-1.0.6/version.txt ...
grep: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Adding boilerstatus to Globals.qml
sed: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus to /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus-1.0.6
Writing dummy boilervalues.txt to allow creation of symlink...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/www/boilerstatus/boilervalues.txt to /var/volatile/tmp/boilervalues.txt
ln: /HCBv2/www/boilerstatus/boilervalues.txt: File exists
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/temperaturelogger-1.3.4/temperaturelogger_1.3.4-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing temperaturelogger (1.3.4-r0) to root...
Cleaning garbage
Completed preinst script.
Configuring temperaturelogger.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml ...
grep: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Adding temperaturelogger to Globals.qml ...
sed: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/temperaturelogger ...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/temperaturelogger to /HCBv2/qml/apps/temperaturelogger-1.3.4
Posting message ...
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Done with post-installation script
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/buienradar-8.4.1/buienradar_8.4.1-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing buienradar (8.4.1-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for buienradar-8.4.1
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar/*.jsc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring buienradar.
Executing post-install script for buienradar-8.4.1 ...
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar-8.4.1/version.txt ...
Globals.qml is up-to-date
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar to /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar-8.4.1
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/wastecollection-4.24/wastecollection_4.24-r0_qb2.ipk.
Upgrading wastecollection on root from 4.20-r0 to 4.24-r0...
Running preinstall for wastecollection-4.24
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
Cleaning garbage....
Done with preinstall sript
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/textielDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/iconHide.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/best.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/qmldir.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/EditTextLabel4421.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/wastecollection.js.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionConfigurationScreen.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/grootvuilDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/puinDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/pmdDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/lang/lang_en_GB.qm.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionApp.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/version.txt.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionTray.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/snoeiafvalDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/kunststofDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/gftDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/Changelog.txt.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionListDatesScreen.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/waste_menu.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/collectContainerDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/waste_icon.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/icon_delete.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/kgaDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/lang/lang_nl_NL.qm.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/iconBack.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/papierDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/restafvalDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionTile.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/edit.png.
Configuring wastecollection.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml
Globals.qml is up-to-date
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection to /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.24
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message
Collected errors:
* remove_obsolesced_files: unlinking /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/version.txt failed: No such file or directory.
* remove_obsolesced_files: unlinking /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/Changelog.txt failed: No such file or directory.
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/spotenergy-2.0.2/spotenergy_2.0.2-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing spotenergy (2.0.2-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for spotenergy-2.0.2
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
Cleaning garbage
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy/*.jsc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring spotenergy.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy-2.0.2/version.txt ...
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy to /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy-2.0.2
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
EDITING: Time server, removes unnecessary link to Quby
EDITING: Hosts file, removes unnecessary link to Quby
EDITING: disable ovpn connection to quby
EDITING: Adding serial connection
EDITING: Activating Toon, enabling ElectricityDisplay and GasDisplay
EDITING: removing data gathering by Quby and whitelisting web services
Everything done! You should reboot now!
eneco-001-321930:~#


What to do?
parapent
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2019

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby mAiden » Sat May 25, 2019 5:54 pm

parapent wrote:After the update i'm stuck at the 1/3 of bootscreen status bar

What i notice sofar:

/etc/inittab is missing
startqt is missing

I don't know how to fix it..

This is the output after the update:
Code: Select all
eneco-001-321930:~# curl -Nks https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IgorYbema/update
-rooted/master/update-rooted.sh -o /root/update-rooted.sh
eneco-001-321930:~# sh /root/update-rooted.sh
================================================================================                          ================================================================================                          ===
Welcome to the rooted Toon upgrade script. This script will try to upgrade your                           Toon using your original connection with Eneco. It will start the VPN if necessa                          ry.
Please be advised that running this script is at your own risk!

Version: 3.87  - TheHogNL & TerrorSource & yjb - 21-5-2019

If you like the update script for rooted toons you can support me. Any donation                           is welcome and helps me developing the script even more.
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8bU3eQp1Jt

================================================================================                          ================================================================================                          ===

You are currently running version 4.22.7 on a qb2 with flavour uni

Available versions: 1.0.9 1.9.10 2.1.0 2.2.24 2.3.17 2.3.29 2.3.36 2.4.7 2.4.12                           2.5.11 2.5.14 2.5.18 2.6.24 2.6.33 2.8.16 2.8.21 2.8.27 2.9.15 2.9.26 2.10.15 3.                          0.29 3.0.32 3.1.22 3.2.14 3.2.18 3.2.21 3.3.8 3.4.2 3.4.4 3.5.4 3.6.3 3.7.8 3.7.                          9 4.3.20 4.4.21 4.7.23 4.8.25 4.9.23 4.9.124 4.10.6 4.11.6 4.12.0 4.13.6 4.13.7                           4.15.2 4.15.6 4.16.8 4.18.8 4.19.10 4.20.7 4.22.7 5.0.4 5.2.11 5.5.7

Which version do you want to upgrade to?
5.5.7
Alright, I will try to upgrade to 5.5.7
Now starting the VPN tunnel and waiting for it to be alive and configured...
Now starting the VPN tunnel and waiting for it to be alive and configured...
Tunnel is alive and configured.
Upgrade script downloaded. We need to download the upgrade files first. No upgra                          de is done yet. Do you want me to download the files (yes) or quit (anything els                          e)?
yes
Starting the upgrade prepare option which downloads all necessary files. No upgrade is done yet.
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two    .
Done preparing.
Are your sure you want to upgrade to 5.5.7 (yes)? This is the last moment you ca                          n stop the upgrade. Answer with 'yes' will start the upgrade.
yes
Starting the upgrade now! Just wait a while... It can take a few minutes.
Bus error 0% .
Waiting to finish. Sometimes this takes a minute or two  .
Upgrade done!
Restoring your iptables and passwd files so you can login again after rebooting.
Upgrade is done. However each firmware upgrade will revert the changes to some files needed for a working rooted Toon. Do you want me me to try and fix a few well known issue's for you right now?
yes
creating backup of inittab...
creating backup of chrony.conf...
creating backup of hosts...
creating backup of config_happ_scsync.xml...
creating backup of qmf_tenant.xml.save ...
FIXING: Downloading resources.rcc TSC mod for this version 5.5.7.
FIXING: Now updating all toonstore installed apps
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/toonstore-2.1.4/toonstore_2.1.4-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing toonstore (2.1.4-r0) to root...
Executing pre-install script for toonstore-2.1.4
Previous installation detected.
Creating backup for /qmf/etc/qmf_release.xml ...
Patching /qmf/etc/qmf_release.xml for 403-forbidden error ...
Restarting http server ...
killall: lighttpd: no process killed
Cleaning garbage....
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore/*.jsc': No such file or directory
ToonStore pre-install script completed ...
Configuring toonstore.
Executing post-install script for toonstore-2.1.4 ...
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore-2.1.4/version.txt ...
Adding toonstore key to opkg keyring ...
OK
This is a Toon 1
No settings to be restored
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore ...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore to /HCBv2/qml/apps/toonstore-2.1.4
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...

Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/easyenergy-1.3.5/easyenergy_1.3.5-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing easyenergy (1.3.5-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for easyenergy-1.3.5
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
Cleaning garbage
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy/*.jsc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring easyenergy.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy-1.3.5/version.txt ...
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy to /HCBv2/qml/apps/easyenergy-1.3.5
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/tsctoonmobile-1.0.6/tsctoonmobile_1.0.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing tsctoonmobile (1.0.6-r0) to root...
Executing pre-install script for tsctoonmobile
lighttpd.conf backup already exist, leaving it in place...
tsctoonmobile pre-install script completed ...
Configuring tsctoonmobile.
Executing post-install script for tsctoonmobile....
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/tsctoonmobile ...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/tsctoonmobile
restarting lighttpd....
killall: lighttpd: no process killed
Posting message ...
tsctoonmobile post-install script completed ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/boilerstatus-1.0.6/boilerstatus_1.0.6-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing boilerstatus (1.0.6-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for boilerstatus-1.0.6
Older installation detected.
Deleting garbage ...
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring boilerstatus.
Executing post-install script for boilerstatus-1.0.6 ...
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus-1.0.6/version.txt ...
grep: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Adding boilerstatus to Globals.qml
sed: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus to /HCBv2/qml/apps/boilerstatus-1.0.6
Writing dummy boilervalues.txt to allow creation of symlink...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/www/boilerstatus/boilervalues.txt to /var/volatile/tmp/boilervalues.txt
ln: /HCBv2/www/boilerstatus/boilervalues.txt: File exists
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/temperaturelogger-1.3.4/temperaturelogger_1.3.4-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing temperaturelogger (1.3.4-r0) to root...
Cleaning garbage
Completed preinst script.
Configuring temperaturelogger.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml ...
grep: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Adding temperaturelogger to Globals.qml ...
sed: /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml: No such file or directory
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/temperaturelogger ...
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/temperaturelogger to /HCBv2/qml/apps/temperaturelogger-1.3.4
Posting message ...
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Done with post-installation script
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/buienradar-8.4.1/buienradar_8.4.1-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing buienradar (8.4.1-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for buienradar-8.4.1
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar/*.jsc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring buienradar.
Executing post-install script for buienradar-8.4.1 ...
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar-8.4.1/version.txt ...
Globals.qml is up-to-date
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar to /HCBv2/qml/apps/buienradar-8.4.1
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/wastecollection-4.24/wastecollection_4.24-r0_qb2.ipk.
Upgrading wastecollection on root from 4.20-r0 to 4.24-r0...
Running preinstall for wastecollection-4.24
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
Cleaning garbage....
Done with preinstall sript
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/textielDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/iconHide.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/best.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/qmldir.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/EditTextLabel4421.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/wastecollection.js.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionConfigurationScreen.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/grootvuilDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/puinDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/pmdDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/lang/lang_en_GB.qm.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionApp.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/version.txt.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionTray.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/snoeiafvalDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/kunststofDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/gftDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/Changelog.txt.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionListDatesScreen.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/waste_menu.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/collectContainerDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/waste_icon.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/icon_delete.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/kgaDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/lang/lang_nl_NL.qm.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/iconBack.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/papierDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/restafvalDim.png.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/WastecollectionTile.qml.
Removing obsolete file /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/drawables/edit.png.
Configuring wastecollection.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml
Globals.qml is up-to-date
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection to /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.24
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message
Collected errors:
* remove_obsolesced_files: unlinking /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/version.txt failed: No such file or directory.
* remove_obsolesced_files: unlinking /HCBv2/qml/apps/wastecollection-4.20/Changelog.txt failed: No such file or directory.
Downloading http://files.domoticaforum.eu/uploads/Toon/apps/spotenergy-2.0.2/spotenergy_2.0.2-r0_qb2.ipk.
Installing spotenergy (2.0.2-r0) to root...
Running preinstall for spotenergy-2.0.2
Older installation detected.
Backing up previous settings ...
Cleaning garbage
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy/*.qmlc': No such file or directory
rm: can't remove '/HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy/*.jsc': No such file or directory
Completed preinst script.
Configuring spotenergy.
Running postinstall on /HCBv2/qml/qb/base/Globals.qml
Writing app version number to /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy-2.0.2/version.txt ...
Restoring previous settings ...
Removing stale link /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy
Creating symbolic link /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy to /HCBv2/qml/apps/spotenergy-2.0.2
Firmware version 5 or greater detected, changing app for firmware compatibility...
Posting message ...
EDITING: Time server, removes unnecessary link to Quby
EDITING: Hosts file, removes unnecessary link to Quby
EDITING: disable ovpn connection to quby
EDITING: Adding serial connection
EDITING: Activating Toon, enabling ElectricityDisplay and GasDisplay
EDITING: removing data gathering by Quby and whitelisting web services
Everything done! You should reboot now!
eneco-001-321930:~#


What to do?


Send me a PB, can you possibly help via teamviewer :)
mAiden
Member
Member
 
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2017

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby parapent » Sat May 25, 2019 8:38 pm

mAiden wrote:[

Send me a PB, can you possibly help via teamviewer :)


Done! thanks
parapent
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2019

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby TheHogNL » Sun May 26, 2019 7:19 am

parapent wrote:/etc/inittab is missing
startqt is missing


How did you reboot after the update? The logs looks fine.
I assume you did a power cycle instead of giving a 'reboot' command.
Member of the Toon Software Collective
User avatar
TheHogNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: August 2017

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby mAiden » Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 am

TheHogNL wrote:
parapent wrote:/etc/inittab is missing
startqt is missing


How did you reboot after the update? The logs looks fine.
I assume you did a power cycle instead of giving a 'reboot' command.


No idea what the reason was. Inittab was empty, and qt-gui was missing.
Fill the inittab agian and install qt-gui with the VPN on. Now hes Toon is booting agian.
mAiden
Member
Member
 
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2017

Re: Is version 5.5.7 safe?

Postby parapent » Mon May 27, 2019 6:53 pm

TheHogNL wrote:
parapent wrote:/etc/inittab is missing
startqt is missing


How did you reboot after the update? The logs looks fine.
I assume you did a power cycle instead of giving a 'reboot' command.



After the update, I rebooted with the "Shutdown now -r" command. Right after that the bootscreen freezed.
No errors before the update.

Everything works again, thanks for helping me out mAiden, and for your work on the script TheHogNL.
parapent
Starting Member
Starting Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2019


Return to Toon Firmware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest